Mid 90s Venture >

Mid 90s Venture

Notices

Mid 90s Venture

Old 06-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mid 90s Venture

I picked up a mid 90's venture a few years ago and built a mild 454 for it with a stock bravo drive. ran mid 60s on gps and I have since pulled the motor with the plans of building a higher hp engine and drive combo for the LOTO shootout. Im located in Oklahoma and while I am very familiar with Nordic I am having trouble finding much info on these ventures. I am curious if anyone has ever built one to put up big speed numbers or get anyplace close to the 100mph mark. I know it would take a lot of hp but this hull does so well in smooth water I think it would be a great build to win its class in the conditions at LOTO. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any knowledge about the hull design on these compared to some of the newer models? Curious if they may have modified the mold for these to build a new boat or if these r one of a kind. Also found a guy with about 550hp in one of these that claims high 80s.