1993 Nordic 32 >

1993 Nordic 32

Notices

1993 Nordic 32

Old 03-14-2016, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 Nordic 32

Hey guys. I posted this in general before I noticed the Nordic section. So Ima post in here also and hope for a response or two. A buddy heard I was in the market for a kind of "fixer upper" older boat. next thing I know, he sends me a pic of a 1993 32' Nordic with twin OMC 300 Outboards. Story is his friend bought it years back to fix himself. spent about 15K on it then came across hard times with his job and had to give up his project. so its been sitting under his awning for 10 years untouched. But 10 years ago he redid the interior with all marine grade wood, and spent 5K to do a complete rebuild on 1 of the motors, during the rebuild his mechanic took off the oil injection and went to pre-mix. dropped it in the river got it partially broke in and all tuned up. then that was the last of the project and all I was told about it. Iv seen a few of these V6 smaller motors but never the 300 in person. nor have I seen this hull with outboards on one. for the price hes asking its almost too good of a deal to pass up. im not worried about the mechanical aspect of it as I rebuild car engines and build motorcycles now, so mechanic work is second nature. I am just VERY unfamiliar with these motors and hull. can anyone give some insight or any info they may know about this set up? and if i decide to go check it out, maybe some problem areas of the hull to inspect. Also, how well would this 32' boat powered with twin 300's perform? also if I were to decide later. Is there any way to convert to inboard engines on this, or is it just best to stick with what it's got. Thanks guys