Notices

poker run info

Old 03-06-2006, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default poker run info

need info on seneca lake poker run. dates, who to contact for sponsership, dock space,fees,ect,ect thanks
Old 03-07-2006, 01:35 PM
TeamTaboo
VIP Member

Default Re: poker run info

I will be up the 13 or14 of June heading home the last Monday for the races in Sarasota the next weekend. Will bring the new 42 Fountain, see ya all this summer. Bill Mazzoni
Old 03-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TeamTaboo
I will be up the 13 or14 of June heading home the last Monday for the races in Sarasota the next weekend. Will bring the new 42 Fountain, see ya all this summer. Bill Mazzoni
We see you running hard in the power boat mag. Do you still have the mti ? Look us up my wife and I have the 35 fountain on the lake. We can play before the run.
Old 03-08-2006, 07:28 AM
TeamTaboo
VIP Member

The weekend before the run I will be at the cove on Cayuga lake with my brother-in-law will be on Seneca mid week. I will post my cell # before I come north. Bill
PS. We are racing the Super Cat and the Super Vee again this year Team Taboo and BTM Marine
Old 03-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Cosmic12,
Check out www.senecapowerboats.com for info regarding the run. You can call any of the numbers listed but I would recommend 607-535-2671 for sponsor info etc. etc..
Bill

Team Taboo,
You going to relax at the cove or do you have some secret testing in mind??
Old 03-12-2006, 07:43 AM
TeamTaboo
VIP Member

Relaxing and a few beers. When I leave my # come on over
Old 03-12-2006, 08:02 AM
Registered

Bill there is a lot of good places to wine and dine on cayuga. alos very good fishing. keep in touch.
Old 03-15-2006, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Will be at the Pirates Run this year. You guys thought of doing a formal structured run on Cayuga ? Know you do a fun run. There are quite a few performance guys that run Cayuga and Owasco that would participate. I understand it takes a lot to put a run together and you do an outstanding job with the Pirates Run.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:49 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

KO,
At this time we really haven't thought to much about another run on Cayuga. The primary reasoning for this is of course, like you stated, the massive effort put forth to accomplish such an event. Also in the past we didn't want to "step on toes" with the local organizers of the various fun runs. However, this year one of our club members has taken over the responsibilities of the "Cayuga Fun Run" and has mentioned possibly building and even structuring the event more like a official run. I'm sure this year will be very similiar to years past while he gets his feet wet.
I believe this year the tenetive date for the Cayuga run is in July 8th. The event is pretty fun. You have to stop at various wineries on the lake and pick up specific items from each one. In the middle of the day we do a little rafting and at the end of the day we go to Deer Head rest. to turn in the items for cards. Really Laid back, No stress, and a Super cheap entry ($25). Money goes toward prizes and T's. Anyway look me up at the Pirates Run. By that time I'm sure the date will be set in stone.
C-Ya
Bill
Old 03-20-2006, 11:50 AM
Registered

Hello all,

As ya'll know, the pigpen went down the road last fall. What's everyone think about a 1990 42 fountain with triple 454 mags? The pictures show well and am told it has 470 original hours. Owner is pretty firm on $59,000, has a newer Myco triple ax. trlr.

Need a new name by the way. I think threesome would be appropriate for this one.

Quick Reply: poker run info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.