Fall River Poker Run >

Fall River Poker Run

Notices

Fall River Poker Run

Old 03-26-2008, 01:38 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Hey OC its on a Trailer come on never a problem. all i do is hook up and pull. Thanks OC
-Mike
Old 03-26-2008, 11:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HEY WALTER will have a TKO run out of his bar thats south of boston I forget where it is. so there could be 4poker runs to hit this year. man if my surgery isn't soon, IT WILL SUCK, hey art we are on for july 4th for the new knee well I got more troubles now anyway wasn't going to say anything but 3weeks ago I found a lump in my chest and told my wife phuck it I see the doc on april 4th so I will tell him. but to day I went to pick up my slip for pain pills at his office and they grabed me come in here we hear you have a lump so they checked and now I will go to get a ultra sound thurs or friday and then a biopse or if it looks bad surgery right away. I think the surgery will be a must because I found it feeling myself up NOT!!!!! I have a lot of pain at the nipple and behind so when PUT A COAT ON OR RUB it there is pain. So this week is the last that I need oil so the next couple of weeks I will be getting **** to finish the boat just in case I need to sell it in a hurry. mike DID YOU GET MY PM. I will call you thurs so I can look at your scoop to see if I can wrap it for you or send you to the guy down the street. see yah artimus
Old 03-27-2008, 05:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
HEY WALTER will have a TKO run out of his bar thats south of boston I forget where it is. so there could be 4poker runs to hit this year. man if my surgery isn't soon, IT WILL SUCK, hey art we are on for july 4th for the new knee well I got more troubles now anyway wasn't going to say anything but 3weeks ago I found a lump in my chest and told my wife phuck it I see the doc on april 4th so I will tell him. but to day I went to pick up my slip for pain pills at his office and they grabed me come in here we hear you have a lump so they checked and now I will go to get a ultra sound thurs or friday and then a biopse or if it looks bad surgery right away. I think the surgery will be a must because I found it feeling myself up NOT!!!!! I have a lot of pain at the nipple and behind so when PUT A COAT ON OR RUB it there is pain. So this week is the last that I need oil so the next couple of weeks I will be getting **** to finish the boat just in case I need to sell it in a hurry. mike DID YOU GET MY PM. I will call you thurs so I can look at your scoop to see if I can wrap it for you or send you to the guy down the street. see yah artimus
Jeez Art! I wish you the best.

Steve
Old 03-27-2008, 06:45 PM
Registered

is there a website that lists the poker runs in new england maybe interested in the ones in mass and new hampshire.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

There used to be a great "Hot Spot" on the OSO Board but along with many great things on this site it was also POOFED. As for the runs just keep an eye out on the New England forum they will show up. As Ait Time said there will be one that Walter puts on. Also one in BeverlyPort as the Last Chance Poker Run. There are a couple for you.
-Mike
Old 04-03-2008, 11:18 PM
1CE
Registered

Walter's place is in Scituate Harbor,MA--- ps: Art hang in there//Mike-HI
Old 04-04-2008, 06:47 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

J Hey haven't talked to you in a long time you should see the boat its coming along well the sunpad will be done this weekedn and it looks balls let me tell you. I will be taking it from the back yard come next weekend. Ill rig the rest of what needs to be done and get it ready to hit the water. 1st run isnt far boys! Sea Ya
-Mike
Old 04-05-2008, 05:58 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

Hey any of you guys interested or know anyone interested in a 38 scarab with hp 500's? Thouhgt i would throw it out there to you guys because the boat is local, Right now it is in a warehouse in West Bridgwater MA. Friend of mine owns it. It's in the classifieds but I dont know how to post the link. If you have any questions about it let me know. Geting close to boating season, and he's a two boat owner, trying to get this thing moved. Thanks guys, think Spring!!!!
Old 04-05-2008, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bostonirish
Hey any of you guys interested or know anyone interested in a 38 scarab with hp 500's? Thouhgt i would throw it out there to you guys because the boat is local, Right now it is in a warehouse in West Bridgwater MA. Friend of mine owns it. It's in the classifieds but I dont know how to post the link. If you have any questions about it let me know. Geting close to boating season, and he's a two boat owner, trying to get this thing moved. Thanks guys, think Spring!!!!
Is this it?

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o20674-en.html
Old 04-05-2008, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

yes it is thank you for the link! it's also stored at pier 37 in the summer and taking care of by there merc. techs.