Lake George ????? >

Lake George ?????

Notices

Lake George ?????

Old 10-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake George ?????

I had made plans with friends for a three day weekend for the weekend the run was scheduled. It is to late to cancel now , so Im going anyway. My question is there a place to stop for lunch or a town to pull in on the north end of the lake ??? And is there anything I should be concerned about ???

Last edited by live wire; 10-04-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You should definitely be concerned about the noise police. They are definitely going to be on the lookout especially consuidering all that has happenned over the past few weeks and lasts years Columbus day events.

There was a place called The View in Hague near the north end of the lake but it is closed down to the best of my knowledge. If you are looking for a place on the lake to hit by boat, you are stuck with The Algonquin and the Boathouse in Bolton Landing(west side of lake) or you would hav to park at the south basin and walk to the Lake george village restaurants. The only towns at the north end of the lake are Hague and Ticonderoga. Not a whole lot going on up there....
Old 10-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Registered

There are public docks in Hague that you can use and the Firehouse resteraunt is a short walk from there. That's assuming the docks are there this time of year. Here is the link to the FireHouse (maybe check with them to see if the docks are still out) http://www.haguefirehouse.com/
Old 10-10-2009, 07:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by magillacuddy
There are public docks in Hague that you can use and the Firehouse resteraunt is a short walk from there. That's assuming the docks are there this time of year. Here is the link to the FireHouse (maybe check with them to see if the docks are still out) http://www.haguefirehouse.com/
The Hague beach docks are always there, it is a pier, and is a permenant structure, The firehouse rest. is a 3/4 mile walk from the beach and is only open for dinner now, besides the food at the firehouse is AWEFULL! they are extreamly high priced,rude, and very un-kid friendly and will leave you disappointed every time.
There is a lakeside resort/rest. in Hague called Martucci's, They may still be open for food,bar on week-ends, they have docks and the food is great.