Notices

Clinton Ct

Old 07-23-2010, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 43 Likes on 24 Posts

Hey night moves is on Craiglist in http://providence.craigslist.org/boa/1843697712.html
Old 09-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
All this Cig vs. Sutphen comments made me remember two of the first offshore boats I saw up close when I was younger. One was a 38 Sutphen called "Cathin Air" and was at the Pavilion in Old Lyme. I always liked that boat. The other boat I saw there was an older Cig 38 TopGun with big blower motors and #3's called "Lethal Weapon" Does anyone have pics of these 2 boats???
Sounds like John's flat deck 38 fin and my buddy Al's old gun.

In fact looking at the paint on your Cafe (really sharp!), I think we might have meet at Caudios a couple weeks ago shortly after you arrived... I was with Al at the time and I recall the two of you (if I'm thinking of the same person) talking about Lethal Weapon. I've been trying to talk him into that 42 Tiger that's FS ever since, LOL. Claims he loves his Chris Craft, until he hits anything more tha 1'.

If I'm thinking of the same person, it was a pleasure meeting you.

Scot
Old 09-27-2010, 04:36 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Sounds like John's flat deck 38 fin and my buddy Al's old gun.

In fact looking at the paint on your Cafe (really sharp!), I think we might have meet at Caudios a couple weeks ago shortly after you arrived... I was with Al at the time and I recall the two of you (if I'm thinking of the same person) talking about Lethal Weapon. I've been trying to talk him into that 42 Tiger that's FS ever since, LOL. Claims he loves his Chris Craft, until he hits anything more tha 1'.

If I'm thinking of the same person, it was a pleasure meeting you.

Scot
Scott,

That was me, it was great meeting you guys and I agree that Tiger is a great boat would like it for myself. Hopefully will see you guys out there again next year!

Frank
Old 09-29-2010, 10:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4195
Scott,

That was me, it was great meeting you guys and I agree that Tiger is a great boat would like it for myself. Hopefully will see you guys out there again next year!

Frank
Thought that was you... it was hard to tell based only on your avatar picture.

I spoke with Al last night. He was pretty serious about the Tiger, but now that the cooler weather is slowly settling in, I think the interest is fading. With that said, I'm sure the interest will peak again next spring!

Anyway, Al's boat is still in the water. Maybe we'll join you guys for the river run since I told him I'd give him a hand with pulling and winterizing it in a couple weeks. Could be a long cold ride from Clinton... Might be one of the few times I'm actually happy to hit the no-wake zones, lol.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:03 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Thought that was you... it was hard to tell based only on your avatar picture.

I spoke with Al last night. He was pretty serious about the Tiger, but now that the cooler weather is slowly settling in, I think the interest is fading. With that said, I'm sure the interest will peak again next spring!

Anyway, Al's boat is still in the water. Maybe we'll join you guys for the river run since I told him I'd give him a hand with pulling and winterizing it in a couple weeks. Could be a long cold ride from Clinton... Might be one of the few times I'm actually happy to hit the no-wake zones, lol.
Scott,

Tell Al he should buy my boat for half the cost....then I could go buy the Tiger
Old 09-29-2010, 12:43 PM
Registered

I'll mention it to him.

Someone told him there's a LOT of hours on the engines and the headers will need replacing in the not to distant future, so I think that made him a little gun-shy...