was everyone insane out on the water this weekend >

was everyone insane out on the water this weekend

Notices

was everyone insane out on the water this weekend

Old 07-19-2010, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default was everyone insane out on the water this weekend

From the boat launch in OS to out on the sound people were either insane or stupid everywhere.LOL

I cant tell you how many people cut me off in big cruisers, small boats cutting the line at the launch, guys dumping boats in the water with no lines on them and boats that didnt even run.

It was crazy!

Then out of the water every SMALL BOAT TRAILER Jetski trailer and parked car was up on the opposite side of the road taking up all the space where the big trailers need to park.

Anyone else seeing stupidity this weekend?
Old 07-20-2010, 09:01 AM
Registered

No one else had saw any insanity out on the water or at the boat launches this weekend?

Its was chaos at the launch in OS when I was there
Old 07-20-2010, 09:34 AM
Registered

Saturday Os. Guy Took Out Sailboat And Did Not Lower Mast Hit Bridge. Not A Good Day For Him. He Was Lucky That It Fell The Opposite Side Of The Two Dep Girls Sitting Down At The Corner.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:02 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wasn't out on the water this weekend so I missed all the mayhem. The boat launch is like a giant magnet for all the idiots on the water!
Old 07-20-2010, 03:36 PM
Registered

it was freaking crazy when I was there and all the way to the very end of the mouth of the river it was INSANE!

The stupidity was just oozing out of the boats on the river.LOL

Its was travel at your own risk at best. You almost had the feeling there was a bullseye painted on the side of the boat.LOL
Old 07-20-2010, 04:49 PM
10M
Registered

I was there saturday, saw the guy with the sailboat. Otherwise it was just the usual couple of oblivious idiots getting in the way. I must have lucked out.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Registered

My brother was with me so I have a witness.LOL

there were about 20 times the people at the launch then usual.

The river was like a parade and everyone was darting in and out all over the place.

I was very late getting in maybe that was the difference. I think everyone how was normal was already out and it was just slackers getting in late and in a rush.

People had boats going in with no ropes, putting fuel and oil in at the launch dock because they forgot Guys banging boats putting them in the water, Boats getting away from people.

chaos.

I also had a huge sport fisher come in at a 90 degree angle at the end of the river Lighthouse area. comes barreling in and then just cuts the engine right in front of us Just as I start to get on plane. I actually thought it was one of my buddies messing with me it was so blatant
Old 07-20-2010, 08:03 PM
Registered

Smile

took the family outr sunday at noon went up river gildersleeve island had about 100 boats saw kreed with his cig tied up to a pachanga couple carreas etc only idiots were in cromwell one guy fishing had lines every were launched out of yankee in portland in and out will be out sunday sat i got to work at fisher island at a high haz job
Old 07-20-2010, 08:18 PM
Registered

i was at th OS launch sat morn about 9:30am.....port motor in the water would not start!!! it took about 10 minutes to figure it out and get it running but the ramp was not busy at that time. yes there was the normal sea lice causing havoc and some big cruisers that think they own the river but thats every weekend. I head straight for the mouth and leave all the jerks behind. I didn't have to go back to the ramp B/C I grabbed my buddies slip at BTB Marina for the week. this way I'm ready for the poker run this sat!!!
Old 07-20-2010, 09:45 PM
Registered

T cuda your from bristol?

I grew up in bristol did you grow up there?

We must have hit it just right or something I guess because it was far worse than usual.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.