Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
Bordan Light. Who's going Friday? >

Bordan Light. Who's going Friday?

Notices

Bordan Light. Who's going Friday?

Old 08-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if i do go, pretty sure scotty is going to go to. think they have the space for his stuff to? number for mike?
Old 08-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Registered

I Dont Have It Handy But It Says Plenty Of Parking...
Old 08-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mmaverick66
I Dont Have It Handy But It Says Plenty Of Parking...
cool, i will see whats up and go from there, does sound like fun. when and where are you guys going and staying?
Old 08-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Registered

I,m leaving sat morningbut Joel and those guys r going down fri afternoon and spending the weekend on the boat.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Registered

cool, we shall see what happens.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by noyzee
also, whats parking like? im being told dont leave your trucks un attended do to the area. my bed is full of tools and chain and sht for work, is it safe parked?
i would also have food and drinks in the bed as well.
under a soft cover that doesnt lock?
any info?
****************Hey Brad, This is Glenn...maybe I can set your mind at ease about BLM. Mike has expanded the boardwalk at the marina, installed security lights and cameras. They also have a security guard there on weekends to regulate the outside traffic going to the Tipsy. IMHO...it's pretty safe along the waterfront and there's enough activity during the night to deter outsiders. I actually live in the condos above the marina so if you need anything, just give me a yell. My cell 508-801-8404. I'm off all day Friday and will be just hanging around. If you want Mike's cell, you can call me. He'd shoot me if I published it here. LOL
Old 08-12-2010, 06:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Absolutely
****************Hey Brad, This is Glenn...maybe I can set your mind at ease about BLM. Mike has expanded the boardwalk at the marina, installed security lights and cameras. They also have a security guard there on weekends to regulate the outside traffic going to the Tipsy. IMHO...it's pretty safe along the waterfront and there's enough activity during the night to deter outsiders. I actually live in the condos above the marina so if you need anything, just give me a yell. My cell 508-801-8404. I'm off all day Friday and will be just hanging around. If you want Mike's cell, you can call me. He'd shoot me if I published it here. LOL
cool, thats great to hear, my buddy lives there and he said, bring your ak 47 and stay on the boat. lol another friend i race with said dont worry its not that bad just lock the truck up tight and trailer to the truck and they will move on to the next one, and another one said his buddy is the bar tender there friday night his name is jim. lol so it seems i will be in good shape.
just waiting on some people to get back to me if they are going or not
Old 08-13-2010, 07:46 AM
Registered

Stop being a SALLEY and u and Scotty come on down the water will be much nicer than Pea Town......
Old 08-13-2010, 09:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 74 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by mmaverick66
Stop being a SALLEY and u and Scotty come on down the water will be much nicer than Pea Town......
OH CHIT!!
Old 08-13-2010, 10:08 AM
Registered

its on, we are heading down, leaving in a couple hours!! cant wait. should be fun. hope to get there early and maybe go for a little ride, figure out the area a bit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.