Maritime Festival

Old 09-27-2010, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Anybody go?
Old 09-27-2010, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not me didnt even see my boat this weekend pretty depressed about it too since I was going to power 1 my hull.

BTW if anyone wants any Power 1 I will have a bunch for sale down at the CT river run most likely or I can do a demo spot on your hull after the Ct river makes it nasty for the day.LOL

I will also have CPBA Tshirts and Decals as well as Applications on hand.

Christian Gott will probably have some decals , applications and T shirts on his boat as well.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Registered

I did. Great day. Claudios saved the whole dock for our types. Lot of people and quite a few boats. Probably my last run of the year. Racing next 3 weekends. Goood year though;20 Claudios,2 Block,2 Montauk,3 Sag.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 374 Posts

I did. Great day. Claudios saved the whole dock for our types. Lot of people and quite a few boats. Probably my last run of the year. Racing next 3 weekends. Goood year though;20 Claudios,2 Block,2 Montauk,3 Sag.
we went...horrible conditions and what was even worse is that none of the docks had room for us.

we ended up going home...disappointed in claudios for not making the room. we frequent the area often.

it looked like a lot of fun from what i saw.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by moses0324
we went...horrible conditions and what was even worse is that none of the docks had room for us.

we ended up going home...disappointed in claudios for not making the room. we frequent the area often.

it looked like a lot of fun from what i saw.
That sucks....at least you were on your boat! Was it rough?
Old 09-27-2010, 12:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by imaginethat38
Good deal. Wish I wasnt hung over from a Sat. night party, we would have gone ... We will be going to the River Run, but other than that, maybe acouple days here and there and were done too. Sad. We have about 6-8 Claudios, 2 Block, 1 Port Jefferson, 1 Montauk, 1 Newport, and alot of time on the river. I put over 90 Hrs on the boat this year. Great summer.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:48 PM
Registered

Never done Port Jeff. Maybey we'll do a run next year.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Registered

Absolutely. About 11/2 HR ride over. Nice place. Theres a cool sand dune cove as you go into Port Jeff. Lots of boats tied off in there. We went in the and partyed for a couple hrs. then went into Port Jeff. Went with Frank(Cafe), Charlie(Gun), and John(OUTLAW). we had a blast.