Notices

The New Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 08:01 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
Your out of your skull.

Your talking to aguy who grew up drooling over the manhattan express boats. One of my close freinds had a top gun in the late 80's new and I enjoyed that boat too.

NEVER once said I didnt like cigs.

In fact most of my posts state clearly I even like CIGS.

You need to wear a hat more brother your head is gettig to cold.

I can find something I like about ALL boats. I just dont like the constant claiming of supremecy of cig owners.
and when I hear It I am gonna fight it.

PS Did I Ever say a negative word about your bullet?
Think about it or even about franks boat?

NOPE all I said was It isnt number 1 in my book and sutphen is.......

as my 5 year old daughter would say nah nah na boo boo!

You guys just cant stand it that Someone out there dare say Cig isnt number 1 can you.

why do you guys give crap what I think anyway. I change my mind on what I like faster than SICK STINGER DOES.
The last line of this post is hilarious
Old 11-20-2010, 08:06 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
OK guys dont get your panties all bunched up .

I almost didnt make this because I knew youd all CRY Wahh wahhh wahhh

But I had to because SICK started this and he has a woody for his number 1 on the side of his boat.LOL

I made sure I didnt get personal like you guys do

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7743475/
Jeff,

Congrats this is by far your best post on here bar none!! That was really good
Old 11-20-2010, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Sonic30ss
I was at that race (spectating) in NJ when that boat broke, ugly and sad........On another note.....Sonic beats Outerlimits in around LI race so I say Sonic is the best boat ever made on any planet in any universe at any time ever, even before before the beginning of time! This stuff reminds me of sitting in the High school cafe and arguing about who is better Mopar (of course) Ford or Chevy....It does make entertaining reading though
Hahaha........very true about your sonic! Its got its own "#1" badge on the side now! Congrats on beating OL....you may have started a whole other Mopar, ford Chevy war!....we have all winter
Old 11-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sonic30ss
I was at that race (spectating) in NJ when that boat broke, ugly and sad........On another note.....Sonic beats Outerlimits in around LI race so I say Sonic is the best boat ever made on any planet in any universe at any time ever, even before before the beginning of time! This stuff reminds me of sitting in the High school cafe and arguing about who is better Mopar (of course) Ford or Chevy....It does make entertaining reading though
We used to have that deabte too. Of course its PONTIAC thats the best of all though.......
Old 11-20-2010, 02:21 PM
Registered

I am glad Both Kev and frank are being good sports about the video. Now all we need is Cig hiel number 3 Sick stinger to chime in, thats if hes not secretly loading his 30 06 in in the garage right now.LOL

AFTER ALL HE IS MR. LOOK LOOK AT MY NUMBER 1 on the side of my boat did I mention its a CIG.LOLOLOL

Hey its cool guys we all love our own boats or we wouldnt have them right.
well except for Sick who loves only the ones he owns at this very moment.
and
Well except KEV hes still riding the Cig woody....

What in the hell would this thread be about if Iwasnt here, It would be three Cig guys standing around measuring thier banana's

Mine is better than yours, mines longer than yours, wait wait its not the size, or the speed, its the motion of the ocean!

JUST REMEMBER IF I DIDNT LIKE ALL YOU GUYS I WOULDNT TRY TO TORTURE YOU.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:57 PM
Registered

I gotta tell you frank I was in the CIG section today and I was looking at the rides. Most I saw I thought had CHEEZY graphics. But there were 3 boats I really liked.

A blue green graphic I comented on. a red and silver boat that everybody commented on about 5 pages back and your old boat. That thing looked freakin great.

Out of all those boats like 170 pages I found three I really liked and yours was one of them.

That paint was bad azz
Old 11-20-2010, 11:56 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

1st of all NO ONE changes there mind more then me. I went thru 4 boats just this past summer wtf is next summer going to bring.
2. The vid is hilarious now you know why we rock hahahah.
3. Bite me
P.S. Kev is your Doggy day care next to harbor park? I went by tonight headed to New Milford though I may have saw it
-Mike
Old 11-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Registered

sick did you see a guy on his cell phone holding dogs in front of cameras? if so its Kevs place.LOL
Old 11-21-2010, 10:18 PM
Registered

Kev were you out today? Heard a report of a all white I/O boat tearing it up in the east hampton area today!

figured you were out trying to peg 80.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:16 AM
Registered

Sick didnt you asy you were looking for a an old school race 3 man for cheap money?

read this thread there was the maverick hull in NJ put out to pasture who knows how good or bad she really is maybe something to look at restoring?
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...-back-day.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.