First day out!...Whos in??? >

First day out!...Whos in???

Notices

First day out!...Whos in???

Old 04-27-2011, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by JayFan
At least you're throwing it in Old Saybrook.....that'll save ya $100 bucks Kev!

Although towing that beast can't be too cheap either!!!!! I hope the Kenworth is ready to roll Kev! What the hell are you towing "Moby Dick" with?????
Towing the whale with a 2500 Dodge Mega-cab with a Hemi. Not my first choice, but was 10K cheaper than a diesel. I dont have Scots money, so it will have to do! Hell, I could commit suicide jumping off Scots wallet.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Joke all you want, that b!tch is really thin these days! Gotta sell some cars and a boat before I can eat anything other than bread and crackers!

Mine is a diesel, but it towed the 37 without too much effort. My engines, trans, drives and trailer are heavier, but your bare hull probably offsets that. The trans (torque converter) wasn't all that happy about it though coming out of the hole! Hopefully yours is a little better in this regard. Once the TC was locked, it was a dream... didnt even miss having DRW.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No my issue has nothing to do with the lowers, It has to do with my truck. I had a back brake dragging and was getting ht so I did a new caliper and rotor on that side but Snapped the bleeder on the other side so I am going to change that whole set up now too.

I thought I was all set with the boat too, but I forgot I need to put a shut off on the lines for the pump out, The water intake needs seals , so I am just going to shut it off!!

I need to charge the batteries and clean the connections too.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
No my issue has nothing to do with the lowers, It has to do with my truck. I had a back brake dragging and was getting ht so I did a new caliper and rotor on that side but Snapped the bleeder on the other side so I am going to change that whole set up now too.

I thought I was all set with the boat too, but I forgot I need to put a shut off on the lines for the pump out, The water intake needs seals , so I am just going to shut it off!!

I need to charge the batteries and clean the connections too.
Not too bad.......
Old 04-28-2011, 07:14 AM
Registered

Default Claudios Is Now Open

Hey, Claudios opens TODAY! Just called and talked to their answering machine. Weather looks nice this weekend with Saturday conditions at 1 to 2 ft. Jayfan should fire that Formula up on Friday and come out on Saturday!......Oh wait, he prolly has to either wax the Vette(again) or go wedding dress shopping.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Hey, Claudios opens TODAY! Just called and talked to their answering machine. Weather looks nice this weekend with Saturday conditions at 1 to 2 ft. Jayfan should fire that Formula up on Friday and come out on Saturday!......Oh wait, he prolly has to either wax the Vette(again) or go wedding dress shopping.
Why are you "talking to an anwering machine"?????

Going to work on the boat this weekend......hopefully ready next weekend.....just for you Kev!
Old 04-28-2011, 09:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JayFan
Why are you "talking to an anwering machine"?????

Going to work on the boat this weekend......hopefully ready next weekend.....just for you Kev!
Hey that sounds great Jay! Im talking to answering machines cause Im going friggin crazy this winter!....but Im starting to feel better
Old 04-28-2011, 10:26 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Jeff im ridin with you. Need get my drinks mixed well, for some reason your boat would do better then a Blender.
-Mike
Old 04-28-2011, 10:35 AM
Registered

Great! Sick is in too! Jeff better get to workin on that brake system! Gonna be a good day.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Jeff im ridin with you. Need get my drinks mixed well, for some reason your boat would do better then a Blender.
-Mike
Good point, Dramamine needs a chaser!

You guys are really making me want to blow off all the work I know I should be doing on Sat.!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.