Notices

Weekend Plans

Old 06-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by JayFan
Is Claudios charging to dock on weekends this year?????? Pat (Big Daddy Hatter) told me $2 a foot, then Donnie (Imagine That) told me he's been there 2 straight weekends I believe with no charging at all????

Interested in knowing because I'm sooo cheap!
I know docking is expensive Jay, but if you have 5 people on your boat, and everyone gives u 6 bucks, its cheap that way. OR everone has one or two beers on the boat BEFORE you go in , thats your docking fees right there! OR, if you stop buying Corvettes, docking fees would not be a big concern for you at all .....just my .02 and it IS worthless
Old 06-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
I know docking is expensive Jay, but if you have 5 people on your boat, and everyone gives u 6 bucks, its cheap that way. OR everone has one or two beers on the boat BEFORE you go in , thats your docking fees right there! OR, if you stop buying Corvettes, docking fees would not be a big concern for you at all .....just my .02 and it IS worthless
Thank you D!ckhead! I appreciate your math "lesson"....but you forgot to answer my damn question!

Have you guys who have been over the past few weekends been charged??? How much?
Old 06-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 2fast9tech2
hmmm...kevin, who else is running with you? obviosuly plans are weather permitting.
Weather looks to be really good this week. We will have a Checkmate, Skater, Outlaw, Hawk, and a Tiger so far..... If Jeff can get to OS before 11 AM(HAHAHAHA), he is more than welcome too! If Jayfan can round up 30 bucks for the dockin fee, he is more than welcome Frank, what about Charley?

PS Sorry I didnt get back to you yesterday Justin, I was pullin a broken drive on a buddys boat and by the time I got your message, it was later on......

Last edited by kreed; 06-06-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by kreed
Weather looks to be really good this week. We will have a Checkmate, Skater, Outlaw, and a Tiger so far..... If Jeff can get to OS before 11 AM(HAHAHAHA), he is more than welcome too! If Jayfan can round up 30 bucks for the dockin fee, he is more than welcome Frank, what about Charley?
I see its bust on JayFan day......... at least my boat will start and make it TO Claudios and back!
Old 06-06-2011, 01:14 PM
10M
Registered

Thank you D!ckhead! I appreciate your math "lesson"....but you forgot to answer my damn question!

Have you guys who have been over the past few weekends been charged??? How much?
Yes, was there Sunday of Memorial day and got charged. $1/ft.

I will be out Sunday with a full boat...looking for a place to go!
Old 06-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 10M
Yes, was there Sunday of Memorial day and got charged. $1/ft.

I will be out Sunday with a full boat...looking for a place to go!
Thank you 10M. Was that so hard Kev!?????

At least there are "SOME" quality people on this forum!
Old 06-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Registered

WHERE ?

$1 a foot, Man, I guess scots boat will be up for sale now.LOL
Old 06-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Registered

Jay I would have told you, but I didnt know the answer!... Are you in for Saturday? Or is there a car show? Or did Jen make plans for you already? Or are you and Jason having tea????....Wow, Jason(JBoutlaw), there's a name we havent heard in a while!!!

Last edited by kreed; 06-06-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Is Claudios charging to dock on weekends this year?????? Pat (Big Daddy Hatter) told me $2 a foot, then Donnie (Imagine That) told me he's been there 2 straight weekends I believe with no charging at all????

Interested in knowing because I'm sooo cheap!
Buy an F ing sailboat
Old 06-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 374 Posts

agreed...its $1/ft which makes it extra great for us small boats haha. we might be in for a claudios run on saturday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.