Notices

Weekend Plans

Old 06-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2fast9tech2
woah low blow on the faster than a 292 (not difficult) comment...haha
My bad.....was commenting on Jay's boat!!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 02:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh boy, this is fun....

I'm glad they didn't raise it. I think to have to pay for docking at claudios is stupid. Especially since guys like us usually spend a good amount at the bar which would easily cover, not to mention the dock hands get screwed, what were their tips are now in the pocket.

I like going during the week anyway. It's more fun, considering you don't have to deal with everyone. I'll be in this week finally. Look forward to a good reliable season.

Had a great time with Cavenut and Jenn on Sat night over at the porch in preparation for many more.

"As the Prop Turns Cast:" (Or could easily be turned from Animal House to Boat House the name hasn't been set in stone hah)
Frank "The Tank"
Jeff "The Palazzo"
Jay "Captain Cavenut"
Scott "Paxton"
Kevin "Magoo"
"Pat" Big Daddy Hatter
Justin "Bravo Blaster" <---I don't know but this sounds pretty damn funny. <--your casting couch
Mike "The Mechanic" <--just because it's fitting Mike...
Cmon boys, don't confuse us with blow boaters, it's just stupid they charge....first round's on me once I get out there...

Last edited by WildThing47; 06-06-2011 at 03:04 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by madhatter42
Oh boy, this is fun....

I'm glad they didn't raise it. I think to have to pay for docking at claudios is stupid. Especially since guys like us usually spend a good amount at the bar which would easily cover, not to mention the dock hands get screwed, what were their tips are now in the pocket.

I like going during the week anyway. It's more fun, considering you don't have to deal with everyone. I'll be in this week finally. Look forward to a good reliable season.

Had a great time with Cavenut and Jenn on Sat night over at the porch in preparation for many more.

"As the Prop Turns Cast:" (Or could easily be turned from Animal House to Boat House the name hasn't been set in stone hah)
Frank "The Tank"
Jeff "The Palazzo"
Jay "Captain Cavenut"
Scott "Paxton"
Kevin "Magoo"
"Pat" Big Daddy Hatter
Justin "Bravo Blaster" <---I don't know but this sounds pretty damn funny. <--your casting couch
Mike "The Mechanic" <--just because it's fitting Mike...
Cmon boys, don't confuse us with blow boaters, it's just stupid they charge....first round's on me once I get out there...
You know if they where smart they would charge and then you get that money off your bill for lunch and drinks. Let's face it Pat have you ever had a check at Claudios under a couple hundred? They charge because people go elsewhere over there for lunch and drinks. This is very small minded they should lure you in to be sure you and your crew will settle in for the day and spend the big money, this is how I would run the show over there. Someone call Jerry over there and give him the idea, he can cut me in for my usual 15%.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4195
You know if they where smart they would charge and then you get that money off your bill for lunch and drinks. Let's face it Pat have you ever had a check at Claudios under a couple hundred? They charge because people go elsewhere over there for lunch and drinks. This is very small minded they should lure you in to be sure you and your crew will settle in for the day and spend the big money, this is how I would run the show over there. Someone call Jerry over there and give him the idea, he can cut me in for my usual 15%.

I was thinking the same thing!

just simply validating your parking like many businesses in the city would do it!

Just makes sense to me!
Old 06-07-2011, 12:38 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
I was thinking the same thing!

just simply validating your parking like many businesses in the city would do it!

Just makes sense to me!
Absolutely AGREED Frank......don't ask why I'm on now...it is what it is....
Old 06-07-2011, 05:35 AM
Registered

Received 792 Likes on 374 Posts

looks like rain for this weekend thus far.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Just saw that too...it needs to warm up to high 70s...
Old 06-07-2011, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like it's going to be cool with a decent chance of rain.

It appears we should be taking the next three days off to hit the water instead!
Old 06-07-2011, 10:03 AM
Registered

96 degrees tomorrow and the next day! weekend will suck!
Old 06-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
96 degrees tomorrow and the next day! weekend will suck!
This better not be a trend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.