Claudios this Saturday

Notices

Claudios this Saturday

Old 09-18-2011, 10:07 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
We had a fantastic time, I'm glad we decided at the last second to go! After we got home we continued on bar hopping with Jerry and Anastasia... long day/night!

Running over with Fran (YEAH BABY!!!) was a blast!!!
Sweet pic! what was he launching off? Sorry I missed you guys I have trouble with self control and moderation. See you you next saturday!
Old 09-18-2011, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
????? I think your drunk!
thanks kev for having us onboard...one of the best saturdays all year.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

wow!! sick picture of frans fastech!
Old 09-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
Sweet pic! what was he launching off? Sorry I missed you guys I have trouble with self control and moderation. See you you next saturday!
There was a little traffic on the north side of the island so the water was mixed up randomly here and there, enough to get some decent air at times. I was pulling back the sticks to let Fran catch up a little and had just gone over a wake. We got this shot as he was about 20 off my port (probably a little too close) coming off the same and possibly mine too! I'm glad we caught it, although I'm not sure it was taken at full altitude. I wish the drives were in there too, but it still came out decent after I adjusted the levels and colors in PS.

We had a good time running over, I wish you could have made it!
Old 09-18-2011, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

There was a little traffic on the north side of the island so the water was mixed up randomly here and there, enough to get some decent air at times. I was pulling back the sticks to let Fran catch up a little and had just gone over a wake. We got this shot as he was about 20 off my port (probably a little too close) coming off the same and possibly mine too! I'm glad we caught it, although I'm not sure it was taken at full altitude. I wish the drives were in there too, but it still came out decent after I adjusted the levels and colors in PS.

We had a good time running over, I wish you could have made it!
great work on the photoshop. as i mentioned on facebook. probably the best picture of the year.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We had a fantastic time, I'm glad we decided at the last second to go! After we got home we continued on bar hopping with Jerry and Anastasia... long day/night!

Running over with Fran (YEAH BABY!!!) was a blast!!!
Igot just one thing to say about that pic YEAH BABY!
Old 09-18-2011, 04:35 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=SS930;3505927] We got this shot as he was about 20 off my port (probably a little too close) coming off the same and possibly mine too! I'm glad we caught it, although I'm not sure it was taken at full altitude. Seems to be the way he loves to run!! Half of the FR poker run I'm pretty sure i could have just stepped onto his boat at 50+ lol fran did have great control of his boat though so it wasnt as scary after a few minutes lol
Old 09-18-2011, 04:47 PM

[QUOTE=lil red;3506048]
We got this shot as he was about 20 off my port (probably a little too close) coming off the same and possibly mine too! I'm glad we caught it, although I'm not sure it was taken at full altitude. Seems to be the way he loves to run!! Half of the FR poker run I'm pretty sure i could have just stepped onto his boat at 50+ lol fran did have great control of his boat though so it wasnt as scary after a few minutes lol
I need the original jpeg of that pic please! At fall river the tube between the header and tail pipe had a hole in it blowing salt water all over my motors! Ask Pat when i opened the hood at Newport the air cleaners had a salt cover all around them!

Last edited by YEAH BABY; 09-18-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:47 PM
Registered

yeah i remember you telling me that, just before i was wondering why you had one motor shut down lol
Old 09-18-2011, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Wish I made it out with you guys! Looks like a good time..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.