Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
Boston to Salem to Rockport lunch Run OCT 8th >

Boston to Salem to Rockport lunch Run OCT 8th

Notices

Boston to Salem to Rockport lunch Run OCT 8th

Old 09-19-2011, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i might not make it either weekend. have a pile of crap going on. i might even get the boat ready to put away next week. sucks but time for sleds.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:48 PM
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts

noyzee... one more weekend.. hey would really like to meet you and thank you in person for what you have done for Mike.... one more weekend... there is lots of time for snow.....
Old 09-20-2011, 02:20 PM
Registered

yea, problem is im booked this weekend with nascar race and i will be boating on winni on sat. then the following weekend i have a back to back double header outlaw race, the following week i have grass drags friday and sat, then a wedding sunday, then the following weekend i have another wedding on sat.
sucks but it may be over for me. doh!!!

do you do any sledding??
Old 09-20-2011, 05:16 PM
Registered

has anyone used the hingham ramp right on 3a?? its been years for me. it was nice and wide with lots of parking and rt 228 is close by. you go down rt 3 s to 228 then go straight in to hingham center take a right on mainst go a mile rt3a is there with the ramp. is the weymouth ramp behind a condo complex?I have been to one there long time ago.hope to be out testing sat or sunday hope to get on plane ,high x. looks it but if we had the straight edge right it should be where I planned at 17 1/ 2'' =3''propshaft height.I have a box on it, so how many miles is it.I need 93oct gas.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sp123
that would be great... let me know if it is on I will follow you up art....
ok I might be going to plymouth this sat or sun to test with a friends 24superboat for towing me in just in case got to finish the steering and one boost gauge, water pres line. tighten water pick up. think Iam going to start with a px5 blade 30 for starters and see how it does.going to just run 3500 to 4000 for the 1st day. Dean broke it in on the dyno for 3 or 4 days but the konrad needs to be broken in too. nice and easy. the boston run sounds better than the conn one. shorter. I'll ask mike to bring the cig too.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
has anyone used the hingham ramp right on 3a?? its been years for me. it was nice and wide with lots of parking and rt 228 is close by. you go down rt 3 s to 228 then go straight in to hingham center take a right on mainst go a mile rt3a is there with the ramp. is the weymouth ramp behind a condo complex?I have been to one there long time ago.hope to be out testing sat or sunday hope to get on plane ,high x. looks it but if we had the straight edge right it should be where I planned at 17 1/ 2'' =3''propshaft height.I have a box on it, so how many miles is it.I need 93oct gas.
Pretty sure the hingham 3a ramp sucks.
If its the one im thinkin by the rotary its super shallow, and sludge build up deep on ramp
Go to fall riv state ramp, no , no wake hammer it right off the dock and reasonably calm. Perfect for tests

Last edited by scarab63; 09-20-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by letterrip
Sorry guys No on the plymouth... Trailer a little further..!

We are trying to do Inside the boston Islands area & up to Salem then Back.

Looks like Weymouth has a nice Launch spot that puts us right there.
That will be a great trip !
I've used the Weymouth River St. ramp and it is a good ramp with good parking.Again watch the tides here also.
http://www.ne-ts.com/ra/ra-202weymouth.html
If it's rough on the outside you can go to Inner harbor and catch lunch at the Barking Crab w/docks or Quincy Bay Marina .Also go thru the locks and idle up the Charles River if it's chilly.
Some options.

Last edited by DONZI; 09-20-2011 at 06:19 PM.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scarab63
Pretty sure the hingham 3a ramp sucks.
If its the one im thinkin by the rotary its super shallow, and sludge build up deep on ramp
Go to fall riv state ramp, no , no wake hammer it right off the dock and reasonably calm. Perfect for tests
yep thats it I thought it would be better by now. yah the last time I used it it was low tde full moon we got stuck back in 1994 oops. so whats address of the weymouth ramp.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DONZI
That will be a great trip !
I've used the Weymouth River St. ramp and it is a good ramp with good parking.Again watch the tides here also.
http://www.ne-ts.com/ra/ra-202weymouth.html
If it's rough on the outside you can go to Inner harbor and catch lunch at the Barking Crab w/docks or Quincy Bay Marina .Also go thru the locks and idle up the Charles River if it's chilly.
Some options.
locks with my baja was loud with 4'' dry now 5'' dry they'll shoot me.ken thanks for all the help

Last edited by AIR TIME; 09-20-2011 at 09:40 PM.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:35 PM
Registered

m starting to wonder if I got lime disease this month my left hand is getting painful and stiff like the right. I'll need you to drive ken with Gerry. he doesn't trust me.

Last edited by AIR TIME; 09-20-2011 at 09:38 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.