2011 CT River Run

Notices

2011 CT River Run

Old 09-27-2011, 08:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Welcome Nate! Good thing your here now, Justin is about to get lynched on some of these threads! Hahaha...
REEEEEEEEEEEEED lol
Old 09-27-2011, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 374 Posts

Originally Posted by madhatter42
The Fastech Fellatio Financial Formula

Dancing Like Bojangles

Hey justin, when do I pick up my lexus?
seeing as though the bank still owns my car, i would gladly hand over my monthly payments

This transaction gives me good reason to go out and buy an A5.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:31 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

No no no no, I saw what you just bought...don't lie...

The wiener boat...
Attached Images  
Old 09-27-2011, 06:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SS930
Kevin, I believe they were always one in the same. The "river run" was nicknamed (here) the "lumber run" last year due to all the crap in the river, but as I recall it was always the river run to begin with.
the CT river run got cancelled last year and we filled the void with the Lumber run because people couldnt go to the Ct river runs new date!
There a LONG thread on it at S&F

The CT river run never gets a date until the gods of weather, visit the temple.

Man you guys need to get to S&f more.LOL
So since we were having the swap meet it only mmade sense to make the Lumber run the following day for guys traveling from far away. Its my guess that alot of guys decided they were coming so RICH who is a CPBA member decided to announce the CT river run date early to coincide with our event.

One of the S&F guys asked us NOT to have the event the same day as the CT river run!

so I wasnt about to wait for thier date for a week before.

Rich is a good guy Im sure he was trying to get his date out early to accomodate the S&F guys who wanted to travel to Do both!

Kudos to Rich

Last edited by 30ctsutphen; 09-27-2011 at 06:23 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scarab63
Speaking of post times.

Where's ya fearless leader been?
I miss checking the boards and seeing his 1 to 3 a.m. postings.

Chip in his glass and a nervous breakdown?
MD
IIII dddaaaaa kknnoooww whahhtttt yyyaaaa arrreeee taalllkkkkkiinnggg AAABBBOOOUT.LOL
Old 09-27-2011, 06:21 PM
Registered

I was just on Scream and Fly web site and noticed that Rich Owen has announced the date for the 2011 CT River Run. Its going to be on October 16, which is the day after the CPBA swap meet. This was also the date set for the 2nd annual Lumber Run.
I personally think we should just join the two runs together like they were initially. If the regular river run for some reason gets cancelled, THEN we put the Lumber Run into effect if need be. Seems there is too many small runs going on this year and sh!t is getting all messed up, so if all goes well, one BIG CT River run on October 16. This is our last hurrah for the season, lets make it a big one before we all go into hibernation.
On our way back down river in the afternoon, I say we all gather at The Canoe Club for a end of the season cocktail and maybe Pat could put in some special restaurant requests so they have a more sucessful season next year! Hahahaha.....
your such a turncoat Kev, yeah we'll just dump our run in favor of the Ct river run even though we scheduled ours first AND we are putting on a SWAP MEET that weekend.

You are sooooooo RELIABLE you can always count on Kev.

I have absolutely NOTHING against the CT RIVER RUN and I am freinds with RICH who AGAIN is a CPBA member and supporter, I just love how quickly you abandon your club!

PUTTS

Last edited by 30ctsutphen; 09-27-2011 at 06:25 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
your such a turncoat Kev, yeah we'll just dump our run in favor of the Ct river run even though we scheduled ours first AND we are putting on a SWAP MEET that weekend.

You are sooooooo RELIABLE you can always count on Kev.

I have absolutely NOTHING against the CT RIVER RUN and I am freinds with RICH who AGAIN is a CPBA member and supporter, I just love how quickly you abandon your club!

PUTTS
Well if they are having the CT River run on the same day, what do you want to do ??? Seperate the two groups of boats??? Park "our" boats on a different beach than "them"??? .....Let the air out of their tires ??? Hahahaha. I mean really, Nobodys bailing on anything you nut job. If the two runs are happening on the same day, it only makes sense to make it one big run. Here we go again with you and your Cig guys, and Sutphen guys, now CT River guys and Lumber Run guys! STOP seperating people into groups! We're all here to have fun TOGETHER. Your such a drama queen!

PS, what does RELIABILITY have to do with anything?....

Last edited by kreed; 09-28-2011 at 07:07 AM.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
PUTTS

Old 09-28-2011, 12:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 132 Likes on 46 Posts

Well if they are having the CT River run on the same day, what do you want to do ??? Seperate the two groups of boats??? Park "our" boats on a different beach than "them"??? .....Let the air out of their tires ??? Hahahaha. I mean really, Nobodys bailing on anything you nut job. If the two runs are happening on the same day, it only makes sense to make it one big run. Here we go again with you and your Cig guys, and Sutphen guys, now CT River guys and Lumber Run guys! STOP seperating people into groups! We're all here to have fun TOGETHER. Your such a drama queen!

PS, what does RELIABILITY have to do with anything?....
Before there was such a thing as the CPBA, a bunch of OSO guys would meet at the Saybrook ramp run up river, stop by to watch some of the S&F guys launch at Haddam Meadows, run up to "the beach" and hang out with the S&F guys for pizza and beer...no gang "colors" or fights.......ahhh the good old days....
Old 09-28-2011, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sonic30ss
Before there was such a thing as the CPBA, a bunch of OSO guys would meet at the Saybrook ramp run up river, stop by to watch some of the S&F guys launch at Haddam Meadows, run up to "the beach" and hang out with the S&F guys for pizza and beer...no gang "colors" or fights.......ahhh the good old days....
I remember that. 08 was the last year it worked that way I think. That was my favorite river run. I ran next to Sick Stinger's "Gettin Blown" T-bred most of the way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.