Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
Thank You to CPBA and Ocean Performance! >

Thank You to CPBA and Ocean Performance!

Notices

Thank You to CPBA and Ocean Performance!

Old 10-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Thank You to CPBA and Ocean Performance!

Wow what a great event! I know we all give Jeff a hard time but he really came through this time, well done Jeff. I think the club signed up some new members which is great. I also have to say that Chris and the folks at Ocean Performance put on a great day and a great event. OP had an unbelievable amount of stuff and some excellent deals! I know Scot bought an Outerlimits swim platform with a logo in it for 20% of what it sold for new, and if you know Scot you know it was a great deal! I hear these guys are thinking about doing again in the spring. Sick Stinger came down with 2 truck loads and went home with 3 truck loads It was a fun day and a great group of guys! Thanx again CPBA and Chris at OP!
Old 10-15-2011, 06:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
Wow what a great event! I know we all give Jeff a hard time but he really came through this time, well done Jeff. I think the club signed up some new members which is great. I also have to say that Chris and the folks at Ocean Performance put on a great day and a great event. OP had an unbelievable amount of stuff and some excellent deals! I know Scot bought an Outerlimits swim platform with a logo in it for 20% of what it sold for new, and if you know Scot you know it was a great deal! I hear these guys are thinking about doing again in the spring. Sick Stinger came down with 2 truck loads and went home with 3 truck loads It was a fun day and a great group of guys! Thanx again CPBA and Chris at OP!
Ditto! Well done Jeff! Great to see everybody together....
Old 10-15-2011, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like Frank beat me to starting a thread.

It was a great day, especially for the first go around... it certainly exceeded my expectations! I think everyone had a really good time and there were some good deals to be had as well. Let's hope this was the start of something good and that next years event is even better!

BTW, thanks again to Chris and the guys at Ocean Performance. They have really been going out of their way to help out the CPBA and the local HP boating scene in any way possible. If you haven't been by OP it's an impressive facility and well worth a visit... There's no pressure to buy and the guys there are super friendly and helpful. Chris, thanks for everything!
Old 10-15-2011, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
Cool CPBA Swap Meet

Again,Thanks to Chris and his crew at Ocean Performance!! And to the CPBA for gettin' it all together!!
Old 10-15-2011, 08:11 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

OP #1 Stand Up. Sorry for the beating you guys up but I moved some product out the door for you guys and people got some good deals I know Jamie did. I worked you guys over a but your my #1 source if I need anything. THANKYOU CHRIS FOR EVERYTHING. OCean Performance Stand Up Class Act. Thankyou everyone who came and Just hung out even not to buy
-Mike
Old 10-15-2011, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks guys, Id also like to make mention that Justin did a ton of leg work on this with flyers, and promoting the event on facebook Steve Duscay had the good insight to bring a laptop to sign up new members.

It was a great start IMO and the CPBA spring swap meet should be even better!!

Im sure we'll partner up with Ocean performance once again in the spring for the event, carol was so helpful in the weeks before you cant imagine, the guys in the shop worked thier tails off for it and chris Stood up and beleived in our Idea and backed it 100%

Thanks to Ocean Performance!!!

I beleive the CPBA and Ocean Performance were a great team.

Id also like to thank Greg fiorelli from Gregs outboard service next door to ocean performance for the use of his golf cart even though frank took off with it to parts unknown.LOL

Thank you to all the CPBA members who showed up early to help keep things in order and to vend. without you guys we'd have nothing!!

Id also like to mention that many S&F guys came out to support the club which Im very happy about, I hope more of them join the club so we can have some upper river events and help them have more reasons to use thier boats in the future.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:58 PM
Registered

Thanks to Chris and the Ocean Performance staff for hosting such a wonderful event. It was a really fun day with a lot of great people in attendance. Thanks Jeff for all the time you put in to make this event a sucess.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:34 PM

THANKS CHRIS! Ocean Performance HAS CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER!
Old 10-15-2011, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Great day! Nice seeing everyone, found some great deals from o.p. for my budget resto, although I was hoping to spend $40 and make $1100 not the other way around! Thanks to all involved
Old 10-17-2011, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

What a fun day! Amazing how much stuff Chris has collected over the last 30 years! We didnt even put a dent in it, which by the way will make for a great spring swap meet! Great job Jeff and CPBA members and also Chris and the Ocean Performance staff. I had a great time and lookin forward to the spring event!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.