Snow Falling Time For A Winter Project >

Snow Falling Time For A Winter Project

Notices

Snow Falling Time For A Winter Project

Old 05-15-2012, 06:12 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by madhatter42
Scott: cutting it close, we'll see...boat's in surgery now...
If it's not ready, it's still very early in the season and if I were you guys, I'd rather see OL take their time and do it right rather than rush it to you just to make the holiday.

Originally Posted by kreed
one hell of a heavy equipment driver at the wheel!
Hahahaha! Seeing how I just had a big batch of Cool Aid this morning for breakfast, I think the OL should have the Ciggy covered by about 1-3 mph in flat conditions (assuming the 1075's are 100% stock). Five feet of length is a lot in rougher conditions!

Then again, you can't discount that heavy equipment driving expertise!

Originally Posted by lil red
You guys with these big exotic power plants should hope the first card stop is close so you don't need oil changes or valve springs before you get there!
Don't forget lifters too!

Originally Posted by YEAH BABY
It shoild blow smoke tomorrow night!
MOMMY MOMMY, SAY IT'S NOT SO!

Originally Posted by 2fast9tech2
**The 2012 Who's Dad Has A Bigger Checkbook Shootout**

Oh Jesus...
Old 05-15-2012, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

So back to the original thread.....Frank, you have all your hardware to put this boat back together.....finally! Looks like Chuck at OP has his work cut out for him! Next question is: WHEN WILL IT BE DONE?
Old 05-15-2012, 09:45 AM
Registered

Well, it's in good hands as I've seen Chucks work, it's super clean!

Kev, Frank promised to have us on his boat for the holiday weekend, so he seems very confident it will be done by then.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:58 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Dropped off the headers this morning Billy said I will be in rigging this week! Just got off the phone with BBlades so I am gettin closer
Old 05-15-2012, 09:59 AM
Registered

You're in rigging!?!?!
Old 05-24-2012, 08:31 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Okay some updates:
One motor in and new helmets and transom assemblies done. exhaust is all line up and new Imco resivor can mounted. Take a look at the tail pipes, they come straight back oposed to being slanted down. Probalbly no big deal it just looks different. This thing is gonna be loud....hopefully not to loud. Oh yeah and polished the blowers because I know Scot likes them "pretty". Ok one more thing with the new Dart Pro 1 heads they are wider by 1/4 each so now my hatch ram does not fit, hopefully Ocean comes up with a fix so I don't need a broom handle.
Attached Thumbnails Snow Falling Time For A Winter Project-polished.jpg   Snow Falling Time For A Winter Project-.jpg   Snow Falling Time For A Winter Project-tail.jpg  

Old 05-24-2012, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
Ok one more thing with the new Dart Pro 1 heads they are wider by 1/4 each so now my hatch ram does not fit, hopefully Ocean comes up with a fix so I don't need a broom handle.
Well, Im glad to see that your in rigging. My solution to the headers being too close,is put a pry-bar between the headers and heave on it. Heat them with a torch if necessary. This will allow more room for the lift cylinder. Any other problems, feel free to call me.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4195
Oh yeah and polished the blowers because I know Scot likes them "pretty". Ok one more thing with the new Dart Pro 1 heads they are wider by 1/4 each so now my hatch ram does not fit, hopefully Ocean comes up with a fix so I don't need a broom handle.
I do prefer that my blowers are at least somewhat pretty.

Originally Posted by kreed
Well, Im glad to see that your in rigging. My solution to the headers being too close,is put a pry-bar between the headers and heave on it. Heat them with a torch if necessary. This will allow more room for the lift cylinder. Any other problems, feel free to call me.
Pfft... A BFH or even plasma cutter would do the trick too!
Old 05-24-2012, 02:44 PM
Registered

Looking good Frank!
Old 05-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

hire mike to stand there and hold the hatch, hell if scot tells him to it will be for free

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.