Lake George ny, events >

Lake George ny, events

Notices

Lake George ny, events

Old 03-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John,
greatguy66 is confusing or maybe i am not that sophisticated.
My engine builder did "stuff" to my boat and i would like to run it.
He also did alot of other "stuff" to my boat.
I know the "stuff" he did last year held up great.
I have a picture on my wall of boat #623 smoking boat #517 during last years event.
I am sure if my mechanic does more "stuff" to my boat this year, then boat #517, will once again be behind boat #623!!
Let me know if i can bring my "stuff" so i can tell my mechanic to do more "stuff" to my boat before may!
Old 03-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,075 Likes on 284 Posts

Originally Posted by jjake0623
John,
greatguy66 is confusing or maybe i am not that sophisticated.
My engine builder did "stuff" to my boat and i would like to run it.
He also did alot of other "stuff" to my boat.
I know the "stuff" he did last year held up great.
I have a picture on my wall of boat #623 smoking boat #517 during last years event.
I am sure if my mechanic does more "stuff" to my boat this year, then boat #517, will once again be behind boat #623!!
Let me know if i can bring my "stuff" so i can tell my mechanic to do more "stuff" to my boat before may!
Ahhhhh that cut deep Jeff!!
Your always invited, OPA is. See you soon my friend
The original 517 has been retired from going fast in a circle...the green one hasnt though
Old 03-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Hi Andrew!
You never came (or were invited) to a demo race. You came to a Poker Run that had nothing to do with Performance Marine or the LGPBA. That Poker Run was put on without any clarification or permits from the Park Commission, hence why a lot of people were hassled.
Have a good day
Old 03-12-2013, 04:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Spent a lot of time out there in a 21 Challenger, you will be fine Brian. Let me know when!
will let you no, and see you in mid may ,cant wait to see the cobra.thank you
Old 03-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Good. Stay home then. Problem solved!
Old 03-12-2013, 06:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Johnny...aka fastfun2. You the man!!!! And great(???)guy....stay home and race in your bathtub...
Old 03-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Kelly O
This demo race sounds like a fun time.

Not sure if I have enough boat to hang with RedMatter or ApexWarrior.......................but it would be interesting to try.

Couple of questions:

Can I use those guys as references on my drivers' application ?

Would this type of running be considered proper break-in for fresh top ends ?
Kelly,

Awesome you are joining us. Look forward to catching up. Please coordinate with me if needed ..I always have dock space at my boathouse for good people like you.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 12 Posts

Now you listen to me, pal. Lake George is one of the most beautiful lakes in the country, and we have an absolute blast day in and day out. I've practically grown up there, and I've known the boys at performance marine for a good long time.

If you can't deal with that, take your bullsh!t somewhere else. You don't even have a clue how great of a life you're missing, and frankly, we don't give a damn. The lake is clearly better off without you, and we have no problem what so ever keeping it that way.

Red matter, fast fun 2, apex warrior, and kelly O are 4 of the best guys I've ever known, and if you have any problem with them, you can come talk to me.

And if you decide to disgrace us with your presence on our stomping grounds, well then haha. You'll be learning the meaning of taking back the lake in a very awful manner...
Old 03-12-2013, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by RedMatter
Kelly,

Awesome you are joining us. Look forward to catching up. Please coordinate with me if needed ..I always have dock space at my boathouse for good people like you.
Thanks, hope it works out to be there. Tough time of year work-wise but will do our best to make it.

I appreciate the offer and will be in touch as the date nears, always feels good to be amongst friends- boats are just an excuse to congregate and enjoy good times.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Redmatters assessment is right on. Time and place for everything....and if u spend enough time on the lake, u will realize there are a lot of performance boat owners....ironic for a "45" mph lake. Just need to be smart about it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.