Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Northern Illinois Offshore Club
Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith! >

Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!

Notices

Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!

Old 10-23-2005, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!

BIG thanks to Mark and Debbie. Rachel and I had a great time. It was nice to meet some of your club members. We are looking forward to joining in '06.
Old 10-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Registered

It was great to see everyone again. Here are a few pictures that I took.
Attached Thumbnails Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-pirates-ball-2005-001-medium-.jpg   Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-pirates-ball-2005-002-medium-.jpg   Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-pirates-ball-2005-003-medium-.jpg  

Last edited by Roger 1; 10-23-2005 at 07:45 PM.
Old 10-23-2005, 07:46 PM
Registered

....and a couple more.
Attached Thumbnails Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-pirates-ball-2005-004-medium-.jpg   Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-pirates-ball-2005-005-medium-.jpg  
Old 10-23-2005, 07:59 PM
Registered

I don't usually post but I wanted to thank everyone who came to our party...especially those who drove a few hours or more. A big thanks to everyone who helped. Frank for helping Mark put up the tent, Donna, Danni (sp?) & Marcy for helping get the appetizers in and out of the oven and Terri & Danni for all of help with the cleaning up. I may have missed someone's name but just a big thanks in general to everyone. You know who you are. I think everyone had a great time...I know I did. For those of you who could not make it, well you missed one hell of a party. Mark and I pride ourselves on trying to throw a good party and I think we accomplished that yesterday. I tried to make it look as festive as possible with all of the Halloween decorations. I thought it looked great and I was glad when everyone else thought so too. A big thanks to those of you who dressed up in costumes. Everyone looked great. The DJ rocked and the bartender was a little hottie. Hopefully she made some good tips. Plus yesterday was her birthday. She sure worked her butt off.
Thanks again for all of the help and allowing us to host the party. We enjoy entertaining. It is a lot of hard work but it is well worth it in the end when everyone enjoyed themselves.

See you all at the next boating event!

Debbie

P.S.
A big shout out to all of my Old School girls..Rachel that would include you! Old School Music Rocks!
Old 10-23-2005, 10:17 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Debbie....... You ROCK !! " as usual" Maannnn, could those girls dance? or what? I was gettin tired just watching them, and then I joined em.
You and Marks hospitality was outstanding !!! you guys REALLY went out of your way to ensure everyone had a great time. Don't remember alot of the new names, but I'll always remember all the smiling faces.
Donna........ Yup...... Lois went home without her boots, but her costume was still intack. "mostly"
I'll try to post some different pics..I think here is Steve Shay with a partner trying to win the boob...... I mean balloon bustin contest. .......Gee where is Kathy Jo when he needed her?
Debbie gettin ready to do the pole.....I mean pole dance.
And Kelly, the bartender...W O W and she could even give a guy anything he asks for. "behind the bar that is" and she loves boating!!!
Attached Thumbnails Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-image00006.jpg   Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-image00024.jpg   Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-image00039.jpg  

www.chicagopowerboat.com

Last edited by 10x; 10-23-2005 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-23-2005, 10:24 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

When my brother seen this pic, he said WOW, is she hot!!!

A few more of the crowd
Attached Thumbnails Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-image00025.jpg   Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-image00005.jpg   Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-image00019.jpg  

www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 10-23-2005, 10:33 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Some of the "Die hard" boaters watching the Chicago Poker Run video on the computer, while all the other tv's had the Sox game on them.
Debbie, Lois, Donna, and Danni.
Attached Thumbnails Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-image00012.jpg   Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-image00026.jpg   Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-image00001.jpg  

www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 10-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Mark and Debbie

Peggy and I had an outstanding time. Thank you for putting on such a great party. The decorations, food, drinks and company were all first class. It was very generous of you both to offer your home for the Pirates Ball.

Thanks again
Roger
Old 10-23-2005, 11:40 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Maannnn..... them balloons were everywhere.
Goin on 3 am, and still rollin.
I wanna see Steve tell Kathy Jo that all he was drinkin was Pepsi.
Attached Thumbnails Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-image00011.jpg   Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-image00020.jpg   Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-image00040.jpg  

www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 10-23-2005, 11:45 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Early.......... and even late.......... there was dancin.
Attached Thumbnails Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-image00009.jpg   Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-image00017.jpg   Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!-image00018.jpg  

www.chicagopowerboat.com

Quick Reply: Thanks Mark and Debbie Smith!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.