Notices

Cig. Water

Old 07-30-2006, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Cig. Water

mark
Seems like Andy always has the right answers when it comes to keeping in line with Niki...Maybe we should takes some pointers from him sometimes,but then we have all the fun of making up afer our women are pissed at us for one reason or the other!!
If you guys are out today, Maybe I will be lucky enough to see you as Im planning on bringing out my Tunnel Hull boat, As of yet, I have not even rode in it. I have it up for sale but who knows I may really like it and keep it for my 1 or 2 rides a year.
I'll most likely come out about 1or 2 and if you are any where around boaters give a wave and maybe we can hook up for a while.
Les
Old 07-30-2006, 09:37 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Les, Sounds great! It's been a long time.
Old 07-30-2006, 04:47 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Andy and Mark Sorry we didn't meet up at Boaters Beach yesterday We had to many boats comming to anchor down by you guys. We did have alot of fun though.

MArk
Old 07-30-2006, 07:13 PM
Registered

I came down to the boat at about 1.30 and guess what" Storm Time" It looked like everyone and their brother was coming up the ditch. Since the Ikes was having a pinic with all the food and drinks one could want for free, I just went there and said Boating will have to be another day !!Mark, they may not had your pork chops but they did bbq a Pig.Not bad!See you guys maybe the next time I hear that you are going to be out.. If I should sell my boat maybe one of you guys will give me a ride, I always have gas money!!
Les

Last edited by eliminator219; 07-30-2006 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Registered

Wink Re: Cig. Water

Andy
By the way, Did your buddy Kevin buy the 28 eliminator in Ohio that he was going to see? Im sure that my 33 footer for 50some thousand has to have been a much better deal. but to each their own.Anyway I wish him luck at what ever he does..
Regards, Les
Old 07-30-2006, 10:13 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mark, It looked like you guys had a crew there. Sorry we didn't stop. It was a last minute thing getting out Saturday. I'm sure glad we didn't wait for today. We just drifted for a while then were off the water by 5.

Les, that storm really blew up today. I hope everyone got in ok. You need to take that 33' Obsession out a few times. They sell better when they are wet.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MrCIG
Andy and Mark Sorry we didn't meet up at Boaters Beach yesterday We had to many boats comming to anchor down by you guys. We did have alot of fun though.

MArk

I saw you guys down there but I was too lazy to walk down and say hi.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by eliminator219
Andy
By the way, Did your buddy Kevin buy the 28 eliminator in Ohio that he was going to see? Im sure that my 33 footer for 50some thousand has to have been a much better deal. but to each their own.Anyway I wish him luck at what ever he does..
Regards, Les
Les,

Thanks for the boat ride and letting me drive. Kevin seems like likes the boat. It was sure good to see you. We need to not keep the visits this far apart! See you soon!

Andy
Old 08-01-2006, 06:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
Les,

Thanks for the boat ride and letting me drive. Kevin seems like likes the boat. It was sure good to see you. We need to not keep the visits this far apart! See you soon!

Andy
Andy
It was great for me also to be out on the warer even thou I wasnt feeling too good.I went back to the office and just sat there in the air for over an hour. I enjoyed our little talk too and yes it has been a long time.. We will have to do something about that ! By the way, I really look forward to seeing Nikki and the little one...
I guess that Kev is bringing his wife this morning to see the boat. I told him that I would give him the Keys and he could take her out,then call me when he's ready to come back in to help him dock it. I sort of hope you go with him, I will feel a lot better but I guess he has the experience to handle the job.
Got to go take care!!
Les
Old 08-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by eliminator219
Andy
It was great for me also to be out on the warer even thou I wasnt feeling too good.I went back to the office and just sat there in the air for over an hour. I enjoyed our little talk too and yes it has been a long time.. We will have to do something about that ! By the way, I really look forward to seeing Nikki and the little one...
I guess that Kev is bringing his wife this morning to see the boat. I told him that I would give him the Keys and he could take her out,then call me when he's ready to come back in to help him dock it. I sort of hope you go with him, I will feel a lot better but I guess he has the experience to handle the job.
Got to go take care!!
Les

Nikki, JJ and I look forward to seeing you soon as well. I had a great time on the lake. Too bad it was so hot!!! I had to work today so I could make the ride with Kevin. Not a bad dock job, I guess all those years driving cruisers paid off. In fact, its been about a year since I have put my dads in the slip. Anyway it was great to see you and hope to see you again soon!