Notices

Fastest 46 Cig on the Lake?

Old 06-21-2008, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Well, I guess it looks as if we're talkin' SPEED...right??? I know of a friend's hot drag boat that would put us all to shame! All the "cat killer's" might as well stay home!
Old 06-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Not on the Big Lake, dude!
Old 06-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Not on the Big Lake, dude!
Yeah I hear ya...I had already considered that, but again, I thought we we're talkin' speed on the water. Anyway, I'm not being too serious....just stretching the variables and havin' a little fun with this topic and stirrin' the pot a little.

I have a lot of respect for the speed of the Fountains...I know they're fast, but that's about where it ends for me. There's more to a boat than just speed, but everyone has their own personal reasons for what boat they choose to buy/own.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shogren
The Mike & Rick show, add a little Heniff & Shogren and lets run em, we will be the most under-powered with 850's but would ove to join in and make the run.

Nice Ride, Dambrose, hope it stays together all summer for you.

Regards,

Team Shogren
You need to bring that 47 to the Poker Run
Old 06-21-2008, 05:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 10x
Oh yeah, for who??
Don't know for whom but its coming with triple 700's

Last edited by Back4More; 06-21-2008 at 09:38 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jamie B.
I doubt it. He was merely pointing out that this thread was about 46 Cigarettes, not Fountains, or Cigarettes vs Fountains.

I was giving OB a hard time. I understand exactly what he meant.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

And then to be really fair ,,,, if they are running against a 46 Cig,,,,,, it would take what,,,, a 51 Fountain to be the same size !!!!!?????
Old 06-21-2008, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Just wanna have fun!!!

Jamie,

You know I would not bash a Cigarette, great boat. Be careful with your weight reference as if we go to scales you will find quickly that the 47 Fountain weights more than a 46 Cigarette. 47's are 17,000 pounds & 42's are 12,800 pounds regardless of what the catalog says.

I have and will always refer to it as the "Cash Killer" and would not think about bashing a brand, you never know when you may be selling them and there are not to many brands we would sell.

Reggie is very good for the business and OSO. If you take everything he does for stimulating the industry and all the opportunites he gives consumers good or bad to talk about his brand there would be little left to talk about.

We will all see what brands are capable of surviving these economic times and I assure you Fountain, Baja and Cigarette all will.

So before you say we will stir it up we wanted to comment and we always accept the challenge race, kilo or poker run as long as it is all in the word of fun.

With that said, isn't it about time you drove your boat in a poker run and show what those twin WESCO 800's are capable of doing? Don't worry, we will run next to you until it's time to check out. See you on the water soon.

Regards,

Team Shogren

www.chicagofountain.com

Regards,

Originally Posted by Jamie B.
Ok, I wasnt going to respond to you, but I will since you have said you are going to chill out while driving on the Fox River / Chain :

Nope. That Reggie-Raft runs good.
It should run good though, even with slightly less power, its alot lighter.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default We're running express crusier this year

Mark,

We're actaully going to run our Express Crusier this year, relax and have some fun.

Regards,

Team Shogren

www.chicagofountain.com

Originally Posted by Back4More
You need to bring that 47 to the Poker Run
Old 06-22-2008, 12:26 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Scotty. Jamie mentioned to big Rick about you wanting to challenge him out in lake Michigan with your 42 / 850 boat. Rick told me today to tell you that he "wants" to run you in that 42, but only if the waters are atleast 4-5's. And he said he'll run till you give up.

I said that he may want to rethink that one.

So, he's waiting for an answer from you. I already know what you're gonna say, I just want you to tell him yourself. Call me, this is gonna be a "fun run"
www.chicagopowerboat.com

Quick Reply: Fastest 46 Cig on the Lake?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.