Notices

And the winner IS ???????

Old 07-07-2008, 08:01 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default And the winner IS ???????

Alot of talk was going around about the 2 46 Cigs "Solid Muscle, and Strip Poker" going at it. Well, we played a little in the 3 footers, and "Rocket Man" the 47 OL with the new 1300's in it, joined in for some fun.
We eased it up from a 70 mph roll, and we were all pretty close till we hit well over the century mark. Strip Poker started falling back around 105. Rocket Man stayed right next to Solid Muscle for a little while, then on the top end, Solid Muscle kept pulling on Rocket Man, till we were quite a few boat lenghts ahead.
After the run, we were Nick in the playpen, and he showed us his GPS, and it showed 111 mph. We're not really saying what the Cig ran, but it's time to turn up the boost, and put on a "bigger" set of props.

I tried taking some pics, but, when you're running over a buck ten, in and out of the water, a dozen people in the boat all hanging on to each other, it makes it a little hard to get some shots off.

WTF !!! Can't get the pics to download??? Says, this is not a valid image file??? Gonna have to wait for my bro to get off work tonight and figure out what I did wrong here.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 07-07-2008, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Wow, just awesome. Whatever the case, 110+ in either of those monsters is fabulous.

So I take it nick's new power in the OL is running good for him?
Old 07-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like you had a Blast!
Old 07-07-2008, 10:35 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Oviously, there's somekind of problem with this website. It won't let me post any pictures, even the ones that I've posted before.

Anyone else experiencing any of these problems?????

It's definetly not a problem with my computer.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 07-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, the problems are with the site. I think I'm going to pass on renewing my membership-

It was great this morning when the site was down I checked my email and what do I find?

Hello,

Your Offshoreonly "Gold Member" is about to expire.
To extend this please visit http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/payments.php

If you do not extend your Membership certain features of the website may not be available to you.

We look forward to your continued membership.

If you have probelms renewing your membership please feel free to contact us.

Yours,
Offshoreonly.com Team

Yeahhhh I think I'll pass. Although I will miss the member's wives and girlfriends thread along with RHR's pit stop and RG3.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 44 Posts

Okay Frank, I want to make sure I have this right....So, Rick's 46' Cig (Soild Muscle) with his 1100hp 598cid engines beat the 47' OL with supposedly 1300hp 700cid engines???
Old 07-07-2008, 01:04 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Originally Posted by KAAMA
Okay Frank, I want to make sure I have this right....So, Rick's 46' Cig (Soild Muscle) with his 1100hp 598cid engines beat the 47' OL with supposedly 1300hp 700cid engines???
Mark, we had 5 guys, 7 girls, tanks filled with fuel, we ran side by side for a few miles @ 110+, then, the boat aired out a few times, tachs were 62-6300, and we started picking up more speed, and just kept pulling away from the OL.
I took a sequence of pics, but for whatever reason, this site is not letting me download the photos. I've got 300+ pics from this weekend, and I can't post any !!!

Yes, Wesco's 1100's in that Cig really rocked the lakefront this holiday weekend.
And, there's still a little more left to go.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 07-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 10x
Mark, we had 5 guys, 7 girls, tanks filled with fuel..
Looked like Rocket Man had 2 people total in it.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 44 Posts

You mean Pure Muscle had 12 people in the boat with Wesseldyk's piddly little 1100hp engines???? Whoa that's pretty heavy!

Well dang.... Frank , I was just thinkin'---you know I kinda got the same problem??? My piddly naturally aspirated 600hp engines that Wesseldyk built for me do almost the same thing with full tanks when I raced a buddy of mine with the exact same hull/length/make (32' AT) as mine. His had 556cid Supercharged engines that were dyno'd and supposedly make 820hp or so---and he cannot pull me from 3500rpm or at WOT.
Old 07-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Congrats to the guys that ran well. I would say Rockit Man isn't running well, Yet. I hope. That is one beautifull boat.

Quick Reply: And the winner IS ???????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.