Notices

The chain

Old 07-10-2008, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Pond L. M.

JUST TRY IT GO AND DO NORTH POINT ON OPEN WATER THERE IS NO BETTER NO REAL A/H's AND NO REAL LIMITS JUST CHECK THE WHEATHER AND WAVES REPORTS THIS SATURDAY LOOKS LIKE RAIN BUT DO'NT PULL THE PLUG YOU PROBLLY KICK YOUR SELF AFTER A YEAR
Old 07-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Chris

Dont sell it ! Come out with Wayland and I. Lake Michigan is good boating bro, no worries.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:57 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just give the big pond a try. Best thing to do would be to go out there with someone that knows where everything is, like all the harbors, inlets, and places to stop and eat or drink.
I really think you'll see a whole new meaning to having room to do what you want. If you want, get ahold of Jamie, Waylen, or myself, and we'll show you what it's like in Chi-Town on the water, and give you a first hand tour.
Don't give up just yet.

Frank
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 07-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TheKoz96
Well,
The wife and I talked and the Donzi is being sold. She wants nothing to do with the Chain anymore. Due to F*ck heads she wants to give boating period. But on a better note now I can go buy a lambo

Wow.

Like everyone else said, give the big lake a try before you move that thing.

If you're really serious about that, good luck with the sale... I just hope you got a good deal on it when you bought it in light of this boat market!
Old 07-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Registered

I would totally give MI a chance but she wants nothing to do with the boat anymore. I asked her if we should keep the boat @ BK so we can still use it while its for sale. "Nope, I dont want to be on the water anymore" Her words. It crushed me when all this $hit happened this past weekend. I love being on the water.
As for the big lake. My parents have a large boat and well I can take that anytime Id like. BUT She just hates boating period now. Last year was great. Now shes saying "all these @sshole come on our boat, get hammered and make you drive them around, what fun is this" Also Just how rude people were on the water to use this year so far is total BS. Yea Im young with an expensive boat. Everyone this weekend was asking how my parents would let me take out their boat on the 4th. I wanted to salp so many of these jack@ss b@stards..
Im not saying Im giving up boating but right now I just do not know what to do...

And Jamie A lambo seems more fun right now.
This weekend I have a party in memory of my brother
Next weekend I have my cosuins Bday party Saturday, Ill see if I can go boating Sunday
The week of Aug 2nd is my second Bachelor party here. Im sure I wont make it out Sunday.
The weekend of Aug 9th is my wedding
Aug 14th we leave for our honeymoon and will be gone for 36 days. When we come back boating season will be over.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 218 Likes on 113 Posts

I would totally give MI a chance but she wants nothing to do with the boat anymore. I asked her if we should keep the boat @ BK so we can still use it while its for sale. "Nope, I dont want to be on the water anymore" Her words. It crushed me when all this $hit happened this past weekend. I love being on the water.
As for the big lake. My parents have a large boat and well I can take that anytime Id like. BUT She just hates boating period now. Last year was great. Now shes saying "all these @sshole come on our boat, get hammered and make you drive them around, what fun is this" Also Just how rude people were on the water to use this year so far is total BS. Yea Im young with an expensive boat. Everyone this weekend was asking how my parents would let me take out their boat on the 4th. I wanted to salp so many of these jack@ss b@stards..
Im not saying Im giving up boating but right now I just do not know what to do...

And Jamie A lambo seems more fun right now.
This weekend I have a party in memory of my brother
Next weekend I have my cosuins Bday party Saturday, Ill see if I can go boating Sunday
The week of Aug 2nd is my second Bachelor party here. Im sure I wont make it out Sunday.
The weekend of Aug 9th is my wedding
Aug 14th we leave for our honeymoon and will be gone for 36 days. When we come back boating season will be over.
Koz96
Sorry you had such a bad experience on the Chain,I have been boating on the chain since 1982,and I agree with you some times it does get crazy out there, but for the most part its a good place to boat, lake Michigan is nice but has its monent also.
after reading your above post, sound like boating might not fit your lifestyle,
and as for your guest getting hammered and disrespecting you and your boat,thats simple dont bring them out on your boat.We used to bring friends out and after a while we desided to just go out by ourselves.
Good Luck
Old 07-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Registered

I asked her if we should keep the boat @ BK so we can still use it while its for sale. "Nope, I dont want to be on the water anymore" Her words.
Does she understand the bath you guys will probably take selling it in this market?

Maybe giving her some time to cool down and then making your decision is a good idea...
Old 07-12-2008, 09:23 AM
Registered

Ditch the friends and come out to the Big Pond!!!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 09:38 AM
Registered

Cool Drag her to Northpoint!

I asked her if we should keep the boat @ BK so we can still use it while its for sale. "Nope, I dont want to be on the water anymore" Her words...

Sounds like the "WIFE" (and I can say that because I am one of those) needs a little pep talk. Not to mention a new group of boating chicks to hang around with.

Come out to Northpoint and get a feel for the great people, diverse boats and boating that does not require you to dodge pontoons with 20 drunks aboard.

Drag her there if you have to. She may kick and sream the whole way but once she is there, she'll change her mind.

I guaruentee it.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:16 AM
Registered

Quick Reply: The chain

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.