Notices

Damm Nice Day !

Old 10-05-2008, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tony manzella
Where's that Woman's sence of adventure , Hell I got spots that are sore on me that I did'nt know I had .
Sore whats that???? I guess nothing beats the ride of a Ciggy Top Gun. Seemed to me we were running in 1' water.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
Sore whats that???? I guess nothing beats the ride of a Ciggy Top Gun. Seemed to me we were running in 1' water.
Yea, I agree. Yesterday was a day to appreciate the big old straight bottom 24deg hulls. I remember steering with my knees for a minute while trying to zip up my jacket at 55mph. Not something i would do with a few peeps on board though. also Noticed on the way back my 1/2 full dunkin donuts coffee was still in my couple holder.

Reminds me of the times when the sled trails are tore up, and the yamaha guys were wishing they had a suspension
Old 10-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Registered

IF I could swing for some more footage I would find out about those B/S 1 footers still kept up but paying a little price
Old 10-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Yea, I agree. Yesterday was a day to appreciate the big old straight bottom 24deg hulls. I remember steering with my knees for a minute while trying to zip up my jacket at 55mph. Not something i would do with a few peeps on board though. also Noticed on the way back my 1/2 full dunkin donuts coffee was still in my couple holder.

Reminds me of the times when the sled trails are tore up, and the yamaha guys were wishing they had a suspension
My Yamaha has a great suspension, care to try to keep up with me on a rough trail.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

My Yamaha has a great suspension, care to try to keep up with me on a rough trail.
Im gonna try, especially since you know all the good places to eat and drink up north!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Im gonna try, especially since you know all the good places to eat and drink up north!
Sounds like a plan!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tony manzella
IF I could swing for some more footage I would find out about those B/S 1 footers still kept up but paying a little price
Very impressive driving in that 27' Formula.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Impossible....but only because it'll never happen. When the trails gets rough, Andy goes to the bar. Come to think of it...when the trail is smooth, Andy goes to the bar.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I have about a half tank to blow through myself,,,, CMON,,,, 1 more 70 degree day !!!!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I might be ridin' with someone, then...I'm just about empty and my money is going into the motors in a DIFFERENT way now!

Quick Reply: Damm Nice Day !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.