We Just Bought a Marina - Cheboygan Village Marina >

We Just Bought a Marina - Cheboygan Village Marina

Notices

We Just Bought a Marina - Cheboygan Village Marina

Old 12-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We Just Bought a Marina - Cheboygan Village Marina

Well everyone my uncle and I purchase a beautiful 160 rack storage marina in downtown Cheboygan Michigan. It’s a ¼ mile down the Cheboygan River from Lake Huron before you get to the locks that take you into Burt and Mullet Lake, and standing right at the river inlet you look out and see the Grand Hotel on Mackinaw Island. We are extremely excited about this new opportunity and our services will include both summer in/out service and winter indoor heated storage. With our Taylor forklift we are able to service boats up to 27,000lbs which puts us not only in the performance boat category but also sport cruisers and regular cruisers none the less.

As for pricing we’ll be coming out of the box lower than anyone in the area for indoor heated storage for next years winter (obviously we’re a little late for this year…haha), however at the same rate our summer in/out services will be very reasonable for those who are waiting to get into a slip, gave up their slip because it was too expensive or for those who just want their boat kept inside and ready to go when they have an itch to get on the water.

I realize a lot of the people on this forum probably very rarely make it that far up north, but being from Michigan I do know that word travels fast and it’s guaranteed that you know someone, who’s cousins with someone, that’s dating someone…who’s goes to northern Michigan during the summer. So as a fellow high performance boater whose Cigarette Top Gun will be in Cheboygan Michigan this summer all I ask is that you pass the word along to anyone you know that boats in that part of the state. And if you’re ever up that way please stop in a take a look and ask for Kool-Aid…with twin 900’s maybe we’ll go have some fun with the ferry boats heading to Mackinaw Island…hahaha

Here’s the website: www.cheboyganvillagemarina.com let me know what you all think

Happy Holiday
Brian
Aka – Kool-Aid Man

And bye the way YES it would be bad ass to have a bunch of Go Fast boats calling it home!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 06:16 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congratz Brian

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good to hear, will spread the word. I only get up there a couple times a year but it is a nice area.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

I highly recommend taking the trip up there and checking the place out AND going for a ride on Kool-aid's top gun. Always nice to find a place owned and ran by a offshore boater.

Best of luck to you Bud. Good Stuff. Im sure you guys will make it awesome. Got your xmas card on the fridge, Gina is in love with little Brooklyn!
Old 12-08-2011, 11:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 370 Likes on 249 Posts

wow! nice project! have fun $$$ !!!
Old 12-09-2011, 06:40 AM
VIP Member

Congrats !!! Good luck with your new venture.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 948 Likes on 477 Posts

Wow thats a great looking facility! congrats

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 12-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Registered

Awesome. Congrats!

I would like to come up this summer and check it out.

Last edited by drpete3; 12-09-2011 at 10:41 AM.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:00 AM
Registered

Thanks everyone for the well wishes....and feel free to stop in anytime and better yet shoot me a PM when you might be coming by and I'll make it a point to be there!

I do have about 8 slips available along the sea wall with power so if you boat up feel free transient with us...there's a great new Micro Brewer Bar right across the street and the other watering hole is only about 500ft up main street
Old 12-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kool-Aid Man
Thanks everyone for the well wishes....and feel free to stop in anytime and better yet shoot me a PM when you might be coming by and I'll make it a point to be there!

I do have about 8 slips available along the sea wall with power so if you boat up feel free transient with us...there's a great new Micro Brewer Bar right across the street and the other watering hole is only about 500ft up main street
tried pm ing you but says you wont accept

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.