Like Tree0Likes

What Happened

Reply

Old 08-27-2004, 03:22 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
bearpaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Burnt Store Marina FL
My Boat: CARRERA SS9m
Posts: 394
Default What Happened

What happened to all those nice people with COPS. I still like to keep up on whats going on in Lake Mich. since my family and I moved to Florida we used to boat out of Burns Ditch, heard it is a cool summer but come on
bearpaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 03:58 PM
  #2
Registered
 
Downtown42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 1 Flu Ovr KuKos Nest-WI
My Boat: 2005 42' Fountain SOLD
Posts: 9,950
Default Re: What Happened

Were still here. Go to offshorepowerboat.com
Downtown42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 12:17 AM
  #3
Registered
 
lucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Miami, FL
My Boat: 41 apache
Posts: 1,359
Default Re: What Happened

i heard to the great vine there is a new club run by Little tommy in Milwaukee call "M O P S "
lucy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 11:11 PM
  #4
Registered
 
candyman35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Tinley Park, IL
My Boat: 1997 35' Fountain
Posts: 5,242
Default Re: What Happened

Hey Lucy,
Where have you been hiding? Are you coming out this weekend for the Michigan City run? We are hoping for Fountain water and not that Apache stuff this weekend. Hope to see you there.
Dan
candyman35 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 11:19 PM
  #5
Registered
 
candyman35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Tinley Park, IL
My Boat: 1997 35' Fountain
Posts: 5,242
Default Re: What Happened

Originally Posted by bearpaw
What happened to all those nice people with COPS. I still like to keep up on whats going on in Lake Mich. since my family and I moved to Florida we used to boat out of Burns Ditch, heard it is a cool summer but come on
There hasn't been too much going on this year. The weather has sucked!!!!! We have had two COPS runs canceled this year due to the 25 mph winds out of the north. Every weekend the winds shift out of the north. Thunder Run weekend was the exception. We had a good time on that run. I'll post some pictures when I get them.
Dan
candyman35 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 03:12 AM
  #6
Registered
 
Hi-Tech Marine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Panama City, FL
Posts: 408
Default Re: What Happened

CandyMan,, Noticed Tinley Park. Great area. Obnoxious on Speedwake is close to you as well.
Beer on me when I get back up there!!!!!!!

Last edited by Hi-Tech Marine; 08-31-2004 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Party is affecting typing ability...... Correcting <grin>
Hi-Tech Marine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 09:50 PM
  #7
Registered
 
lucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Miami, FL
My Boat: 41 apache
Posts: 1,359
Wink Re: What Happened

will be on Lake Michigan This weekend!! hope to see you on the water, Lucy, hope all is well
Originally Posted by candyman35
Hey Lucy,
Where have you been hiding? Are you coming out this weekend for the Michigan City run? We are hoping for Fountain water and not that Apache stuff this weekend. Hope to see you there.
Dan
lucy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 12:25 AM
  #8
Registered
 
candyman35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Tinley Park, IL
My Boat: 1997 35' Fountain
Posts: 5,242
Default Re: What Happened

Originally Posted by Hi-Tech Marine
CandyMan,, Noticed Tinley Park. Great area. Obnoxious on Speedwake is close to you as well.
Beer on me when I get back up there!!!!!!!
Obnoxus is 15 minutes from my house. He was a fellow River Rat before selling his boat. Now I need to talk him into buying another boat and joining us down at the Hammond Marina. Let me know next time your up this way.
Dan
candyman35 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 05:29 AM
  #9
Registered
 
eliminator219's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Valparaiso, Indiana
My Boat: 1999 Eliminator Daytona
Posts: 450
Default Re: What Happened

Tony,
When are you coming for a vist? While you where hiding from the approching storm,we had a great COPS run. Cat water!, smoked them,took it up to 112,just playing with them but not for long, lost a engine and had to head for the trailer.Sh-t Happens they say!! Have my new 6 blade props on now ,puts me in the mid 130s,now if I only could keep my engines together,Keep haveing upper end problems..Sent the heads back to Dart,Took the shaft rockers out but still that didnt seem to do the trick.Guess that I will have to think about this one for a while..
Hope that you and the family are happy. What are you doing as far as boating goes? Drop a line once in awhile if you have time..

eliminator219
eliminator219 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 11:59 PM
  #10
Registered
 
StrikinLightnin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Portage,IN
My Boat: 1996 Fountain 42Lightning
Posts: 538
Default Re: What Happened

Originally Posted by eliminator219
Tony,
When are you coming for a vist? While you where hiding from the approching storm,we had a great COPS run. Cat water!, smoked them,took it up to 112,just playing with them but not for long, lost a engine and had to head for the trailer.Sh-t Happens they say!! Have my new 6 blade props on now ,puts me in the mid 130s,now if I only could keep my engines together,Keep haveing upper end problems..Sent the heads back to Dart,Took the shaft rockers out but still that didnt seem to do the trick.Guess that I will have to think about this one for a while..
Hope that you and the family are happy. What are you doing as far as boating goes? Drop a line once in awhile if you have time..

eliminator219
What is it you were smoking???
StrikinLightnin is offline  
Reply With Quote

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser