Notices

What Happened

Old 08-27-2004, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
Default What Happened

What happened to all those nice people with COPS. I still like to keep up on whats going on in Lake Mich. since my family and I moved to Florida we used to boat out of Burns Ditch, heard it is a cool summer but come on
Old 08-27-2004, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What Happened

Were still here. Go to offshorepowerboat.com
Old 08-29-2004, 12:17 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i heard to the great vine there is a new club run by Little tommy in Milwaukee call "M O P S "
Old 08-30-2004, 11:11 PM
Registered

Hey Lucy,
Where have you been hiding? Are you coming out this weekend for the Michigan City run? We are hoping for Fountain water and not that Apache stuff this weekend. Hope to see you there.
Dan
Old 08-30-2004, 11:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bearpaw
What happened to all those nice people with COPS. I still like to keep up on whats going on in Lake Mich. since my family and I moved to Florida we used to boat out of Burns Ditch, heard it is a cool summer but come on
There hasn't been too much going on this year. The weather has sucked!!!!! We have had two COPS runs canceled this year due to the 25 mph winds out of the north. Every weekend the winds shift out of the north. Thunder Run weekend was the exception. We had a good time on that run. I'll post some pictures when I get them.
Dan
Old 08-31-2004, 03:12 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

CandyMan,, Noticed Tinley Park. Great area. Obnoxious on Speedwake is close to you as well.
Beer on me when I get back up there!!!!!!!

Last edited by Hi-Tech Marine; 08-31-2004 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Party is affecting typing ability...... Correcting <grin>
Old 08-31-2004, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Wink Re: What Happened

will be on Lake Michigan This weekend!! hope to see you on the water, Lucy, hope all is well
Originally Posted by candyman35
Hey Lucy,
Where have you been hiding? Are you coming out this weekend for the Michigan City run? We are hoping for Fountain water and not that Apache stuff this weekend. Hope to see you there.
Dan
Old 09-01-2004, 12:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hi-Tech Marine
CandyMan,, Noticed Tinley Park. Great area. Obnoxious on Speedwake is close to you as well.
Beer on me when I get back up there!!!!!!!
Obnoxus is 15 minutes from my house. He was a fellow River Rat before selling his boat. Now I need to talk him into buying another boat and joining us down at the Hammond Marina. Let me know next time your up this way.
Dan
Old 09-06-2004, 05:29 AM
Registered

Tony,
When are you coming for a vist? While you where hiding from the approching storm,we had a great COPS run. Cat water!, smoked them,took it up to 112,just playing with them but not for long, lost a engine and had to head for the trailer.Sh-t Happens they say!! Have my new 6 blade props on now ,puts me in the mid 130s,now if I only could keep my engines together,Keep haveing upper end problems..Sent the heads back to Dart,Took the shaft rockers out but still that didnt seem to do the trick.Guess that I will have to think about this one for a while..
Hope that you and the family are happy. What are you doing as far as boating goes? Drop a line once in awhile if you have time..

eliminator219
Old 09-06-2004, 11:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by eliminator219
Tony,
When are you coming for a vist? While you where hiding from the approching storm,we had a great COPS run. Cat water!, smoked them,took it up to 112,just playing with them but not for long, lost a engine and had to head for the trailer.Sh-t Happens they say!! Have my new 6 blade props on now ,puts me in the mid 130s,now if I only could keep my engines together,Keep haveing upper end problems..Sent the heads back to Dart,Took the shaft rockers out but still that didnt seem to do the trick.Guess that I will have to think about this one for a while..
Hope that you and the family are happy. What are you doing as far as boating goes? Drop a line once in awhile if you have time..

eliminator219
What is it you were smoking???

Quick Reply: What Happened

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.