Ocean Express Pictures >

Ocean Express Pictures

Notices

Ocean Express Pictures

Old 06-17-2004, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Ocean Express Pictures

Just got the drives hung. Hopefully will have pics of the engines actually being in the boat next week instead of sitting in crates! What a change that will be.
Attached Thumbnails Ocean Express Pictures-drives.jpg  

Last edited by expresscat39; 06-17-2004 at 09:34 AM.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Re: Pics are good.

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
I thought that my boat was dull and boring. That gray is dull as could be and I bet its hot in the sun. I am going to have to make my trim cyclinders because no one has them anywhere. Buying the cyclinders from Arneson is over $4000.00 and I know that they could be made for much less. I hope I could find a used pair soon.
Tizbad is one of the 2 boats for sale in Ohio yours?
Hi Mark, no Im not selling BUT**** If there is a very good offer they just might need it more than me.
Old 03-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

33' OE X-Race Boat now pleasure
Attached Thumbnails Ocean Express Pictures-img_4032.jpg   Ocean Express Pictures-img_4136.jpg   Ocean Express Pictures-img_3890.jpg  

Old 04-13-2005, 07:18 AM
Registered

Hey guys!
My 25' used to belong to Ken Stafford of APBA fame. It's name was "Kat'n".
Still has v8 outboards. Any pics out there of it from the late 80's? Apparently he raced it a bit. He runs a east coast marine transmission business but I lost the number. If anyone has heard of him I would appreciate any contact info.

Thanks,
Scott Hassan
Old 11-13-2006, 05:47 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Someone tell me about the 33's with outboards,please tripps
Old 11-13-2006, 05:49 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

I mean can,someone tell me anything thanks tripps
Old 11-13-2006, 11:34 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

the 33' active cat in pic #6 any one know were it's at,, if it has Kamma drives on it, Look's like my old cat!
Old 08-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Registered

I don`t know where this boat is at.I do know that the first one we built was black and went to Bud Drettman the owner of Active Marine.The second one had red sides with a white deck and was built for Rich Anderson .Drettmans did have MERC drives I cant remember what they were though.Andersons had TRS.The third and last was built for the owner of Wolverine .It was the same color as the 37 race boat.That boat left the factory as an unrigged hull and deck.I did notice the stripes on the back of the bolsters look to be close to the same color, I call it turquois,as the sides were originally.The black one was sold and stayed in the ST.CLAIR SHORES area I believe until the late 80`s or early 90`s.Anderson went to Florida and I assume the boat went with him.The first two were KEVLAR the third was strsight glass.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=lupner;2221319]I don`t know where this boat is at.I do know that the first one we built was black and went to Bud Drettman the owner of Active Marine.The second one had red sides with a white deck and was built for Rich Anderson .Drettmans did have MERC drives I cant remember what they were though.Andersons had TRS.The third and last was built for the owner of Wolverine .It was the same color as the 37 race boat.That boat left the factory as an unrigged hull and deck.I did notice the stripes on the back of the bolsters look to be close to the same color, I call it turquois,as the sides were originally.The black one was sold and stayed in the ST.CLAIR SHORES area I believe until the late 80`s or early 90`s.Anderson went to Florida and I assume the boat went with him.The first two were KEVLAR the third was strsight glass.

Thanks for the info............whats your relation to Ocean Express????

Love these boats ecpecially Wolverine.......have any other info on these????
Old 08-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by lucky strike
33' OE X-Race Boat now pleasure
LS.

Could you give me a rundown on how it handles the rough stuff. I been eyeing one of those 33's for a while. Hoe much do they weigh with fuel,,,handling etc!!1

I think there awesome rigs!!!

Thanks,
Shawn

Quick Reply: Ocean Express Pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.