Trying to get it together for SOTW >

Trying to get it together for SOTW

Notices

Trying to get it together for SOTW

Old 05-09-2004, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Trying to get it together for SOTW

Spent most of the day yesterday cleaning all the residual adhesive off the drives left from the powder coater. Also got two pieces of trim up in the cabin as well.

Should have the drives on this week. Still waiting for a few fittings to replumb the engines. Summit racing and Aeroquip have me backed up againest the wall. I can run the boat without a finished cabin but not without power!

Today I have to cut two backets for the gauges so those can be finished. I had my eye on a new white compass/white dial and went to pick it up yesterday and it was gone. Instead of a Ritchie I may go for the big bucks for the digital Azimuth. Picked up the GPS hardware for the 182C.

Cash is flying out the door!

Last edited by expresscat39; 05-09-2004 at 08:52 AM.
Old 05-10-2004, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting There

I got allot done this weekend despite working on my deck for a half day on Saturday and hosting mom's day on sunday. I have some carb parts and header bolts on order at Summit too.

My bobcat guy never came this weekend. I am preparring the ground for my boat garage. The footing and foundation for this year and next year 5-6" pad. The garage will be about 30x60 and will be brick and stone to match the house. Heating in the slab. 2 ton crane with I beam system inside.

Mark
Old 05-10-2004, 08:45 AM
Registered

Default That's what I need

That garage would come in handy. I have a small lot on the water (120 x 78) no room for a nice garage. I have been looking around for a building for sale that would be turnkey. I do not feel like going through the headaches of building anymore at this point. Right now for what I am paying in heated storage i can make a good case for buying a building. There is an old abondoned car dealership down the road from the plant I have been eyeballing.

I'll get some pics this week of the cat. Did not work on it yesterday. We went to the islands drinking instead. Go figure.

The Cig is supposed to be leaving TNT in Miaimi today North bound with a set of Rolla props for the Cat as well. Just put in a new sea wall at the house and they are going to try to get it finished today. They have to get the pump working so I can get it up on the lift!

Last edited by expresscat39; 05-10-2004 at 08:57 AM.
Old 05-10-2004, 08:10 PM
Registered

Angry 2 year project

I don't know if you are a golfer, but I live near Medinah Country Club(US Open). I have a 2 acre lot on a hill. I have to build up the land to have a level area. After the footing and foundation is poured, the clay will get compacted and then stoned for this year. I don't want a cracked floor so I have to wait until next year. So much to do to the house that the garage will have to wait anyway.

My mufflers are almost done and my trim cyclinders are in. Now I have to get trim pumps and switches and indicators and others. No return call from the vinyl yet. I guess that means it is not done.

Mark
Old 05-11-2004, 05:27 AM
Registered

Default Bad News

The fittings from Summit are delayed until after the 21st.

Every day it looks like I will be hauling the Cigarette to SOTW unless a miracle happens.

Very disappointed today.
Old 05-11-2004, 11:57 PM
Registered

Default pic

trying to figure this picture thing.?
Attached Images  
Old 05-12-2004, 12:04 AM
Registered

Default Prop holder

prop
Attached Images  
Old 05-12-2004, 12:06 AM
Registered

Default pic

pic-dually baby
Attached Images  
Old 05-12-2004, 12:09 AM
Registered

Default trailer

trailer front - I currently have a tag trailer. I talked to boatme about a fifthwheel instead. He gave a great price to convert.
Attached Images  

Last edited by Mark Smith; 05-12-2004 at 12:12 AM.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:36 AM
Registered

Default 5th wheel

Mine is a fifth wheel. Trying to convert so it can be ramped. Boatme sent some pics for the guides so it slides onto the rails. The problem is that the framework for the gooseneck is between the sponsons. I am going to have to carpet and foam the heck out of the framework to keep the paint from getting rashes. i also do not have steps like yours.

Love your truck! The prop box is pretty cool. Like where they are mounted. Locked I hope!

What you call golf is not the same game I play. I even have my own golf cart but use it to take the trash to the community dumpster.

I always know my score before I even step on the couse. I write a snowman in for every hole and rarely do I have to change that.

Your exhaust are through your hatches. Mine are lower through the transom.

Last edited by expresscat39; 05-12-2004 at 07:39 AM.

Quick Reply: Trying to get it together for SOTW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.