Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Offshore Super Series (OSS)
Dont be a  scared..... >

Dont be a scared.....

Notices

Dont be a scared.....

Old 04-10-2005, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Dont be a scared.....

more like ...randy says i'm gonna loosin it up ..lets go for a high speed fly by...not realizing that sideshow already has been denied a circus stunt...all kidding aside GLAD TO SEE ALL IS WELL...REMEMEBER WHAT AUGIE SAYS...CHICKS DIG SCARS !!!

Last edited by berns29scarab; 04-10-2005 at 10:35 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

PS... better to find out now how she runs then with someone right on your tail
Old 04-10-2005, 10:54 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Re: Dont be a scared.....

Hey guys,I am glad to here that you will be OK, Randy that is one hell of a gash,that is gonna leave a mark,I am sure you that you had all of your safety gear on,but what did you break with your head and with all kidding aside,I wish you a speedy recovery and I will see you in Biloxi.
Old 04-11-2005, 05:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ron...it happened sooo fast.

From our view.

The Boat was flying. As you can see, The Water was dead flat. It did a couple of chine walks , hooked, spun and rolled.
Old 04-11-2005, 06:47 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mad-Dog, Eric, glad your both OK. PAIN HEALS, CHICKS DIG SCARS...GLORY LASTS FOREVER!
Old 04-11-2005, 09:04 AM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Randy, Eric....Thank God you're Ok. Gotta love that roof. Open Cockpit would have been a different story. Smitty
Old 04-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Im going to come clean guys. I was NOT wearing my seat belt or helmet just my vest. Eric had his lap belt on and vest but no helmet. STUPID,STUPID,STUPID. I was not going to tell any details on it but have changed my thinking on it.
I can honestly say we have ALWAYS tested with helmets,vest and belts in our boat but when I looked at the water being so calm I thought what could happen. BAD dission on my part. It showed lack of respect for the water and boat. I also feel horrable that I let Eric also not wear his full gear. I have more expreiance then him and im sure he saw me not wearing anything and thought it would also be OK. Its a terrable way to learn a lesson. I am praying that by posting this that NO ONE tests with out ALL THERE EQ. If I have to be the example and get ridiculed for it so be it.
As to why we rolled thats another post on there I was!

Last edited by TYPHOON; 04-11-2005 at 11:02 AM.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Im going to come clean guys. I was NOT wearing my seat belt or helmet just my vest. Eric had his lap belt on and vest but no helmet. STUPID,STUPID,STUPID. I was not going to tell any details on it but have changed my thinking on it.
I can honestly we have ALWAYS tested with helmets,vest and belts in our boat but when I looked at the water being so calm I thought what could happen. BAD dission on my part. It showed lack of respect for the water and boat. I also feel horrable that I let Eric also not wear his full gear. I have more expreiance then him and im sure he saw me not wearing anything and thought it would also be OK. Its a terrable way to learn a lesson. I am praying that by posting this that NO ONE tests with out ALL THERE EQ. If I have to be the example and get ridiculed for it so be it.
As to why we rolled thats another post on there I was!
I think everyone is just glad that you are alright.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Registered

Once again...... all the ball busting aside, I am damn glad you are OK. Just a reminder of the fact that you can get bitten when you least expect it.
Old 04-11-2005, 11:36 AM
Registered

Randy,

Let's hope that everyone learns a lesson from your misfortune. I think everyone is guilty of testing without all the safety gear, I have seen it many times. It seems that it's usually the smooth water that reaches out and bites you.

Matt

Quick Reply: Dont be a scared.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.