Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Offshore Super Series (OSS)
Loan Shark Ok After Flip >

Loan Shark Ok After Flip

Notices

Loan Shark Ok After Flip

Old 08-02-2006, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Loan Shark Ok After Flip

Glad you guys are okay! Get her put back together and get back on the horse! Best wishes!
Old 08-02-2006, 11:38 AM
Registered

Glad to hear ya'll are OK. You are a great team and sure to rebound quickly. We hope see you in OB.

Matt
Old 08-02-2006, 05:55 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post Re: Loan Shark Ok After Flip

Just got off the phone with Dan Lawrence and he stated that with this accident OSS Safety and Tech Officials are investigating the evidence of this accident and will work with this manufacturer and other manufacturers to insure the safety of their Racers.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by oldracefan
Glad you guys are ok,whats with the smart ass comments on a thread that is thanking god that these guys are able to walk away from the accident. There is no need for the bull sh**.
EXCUSE ME---PERHAPS I MISSED SOMETHING-- I WAS SERIOUS WHEN I SAID FIRST THAT I WAS HAPPY THAT DAN AND ROB WERE OK AND I WAS ALSO SERIOUS WHEN I SAID THAT I WAS GLAD THAT THEY DIDNT LEAVE HIS BOAT IN THE WATER WHICH HAPPENED TO ME. DAN AND I ARE GOOD FRIENDS AND LIVE WITHIN 2 MILES OF EACH OTHER-- HE TOOK NO OFFENSE TO MY COMMENT THAT WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS HIM-----NOT YOU !!!!!!!!

RAUL--
I WOULD HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I AM AWARE OF THE JOB YOU GUYS DO AND APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR EFFORTS. THANKS AGAIN-- PLEASE READ AGAIN THAT I WAS GLAD DAN AND ROB WERE OK.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:53 AM
Registered

Phantom-
I Tried To Pm You Back But Your Mail Was Full.
Thanks Billy
Old 08-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Registered

Hey easy with the caps lock. Tell me why did you have to include that in your comment? Dont you think everyone here heard you complain about your boat being left in the water. I am sure that it wasnt done on purpose. We have all heard enough cheap shots at the organizations and I just wasnt too excited to see it in that thread.
Old 08-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Registered

This Was Not A Cheap Shot At Anyone-- I Can Assure You That After Speaking With Dan After The Incident He Specifically Said He Was Concerned About Being Left In The Water Like Me. I Was Simply Stating That I Was Pleased That He Was Not Left In The Water Period. I Didnt Realize That I Was Heard "complaining" On This Forum About My Situation. I Dont Remember Saying Much At All Considering What Happened. Would You Have Been So Quiet? Anyone Who Knows Me Knows That I Am Pretty Level Headed And Hard To Upset. I Can Assure You That I Was Left In The Water Deliberately. How Can You Form An Opinion On That--were You There? I Could Write Volumes On That Afternoon/evening/monday Morning And The Details Would Shock You. It Is My Care For The Sport And The Friends I Have Made There That Kept Me From Airing Dirty Laundry That Would Only Hurt The Best Organization In My Opinion -- Oss. Hopefully That Has Answered Your Question----why Dont We Get Back To Wishing Dan And Rob Well--- Dan Has A Boat To Rebuild.....
Old 08-03-2006, 07:04 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by SCRAPMAN1
Why dont we get back to wishing Dan and Rob well--- Dan has a boat to rebuild.....
I hear that !!!

Any updates Dan?

Will the canopy be repaired or cut off and replaced with a new one?

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 08-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Dan I Hope You Get Everyhting Back Together. If There Is Anything Me, Billy G, Or Anyone Else Can Do, You Know You Can Call Us. First And Formost Is That You And Rob Are In Good Health.
Mike Stancombe
Old 08-04-2006, 04:47 AM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: Loan Shark Ok After Flip

Good post Scrapman 1. Some people think that not getting caught in a lie is the same as telling the truth. It's great Dan and crew is ok. They will be back on top of their game soon.

Quick Reply: Loan Shark Ok After Flip

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.