Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Offshore Super Series (OSS)
Firestorm Turbines Must Go Racing >

Firestorm Turbines Must Go Racing

Notices

Firestorm Turbines Must Go Racing

Old 04-01-2007, 11:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Firestorm Turbines Must Go Racing

Firestorm Turbines is looking to go racing in the OSS turbine catagory!!
We are prepared to do what it takes to get a boat in this year. We have missed out on Biloxi but it's not too late to get up and running for the rest of the season.

We have a set of engines and gearboxes ready to install in the shop right now.

We need a team with a boat... must want to go fast! Will Cut to bare bones on cost for the opportunity to race this year. Will volunteer my time at all the races... give up first born... anything... must go racing!!!

If you are an existing team that wants to get in on the Turbine catagory or a new team just getting into it please let us help you kick some A$$ in the Turbine Class. Must go racing must go racing must go racingmustgoracingmustgoracingmustgoracingmustgora cingmustgoracing........
Old 04-02-2007, 08:00 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

We'd love to have you. The Extreme boats are a very exciting group to race with. .

See you on the race course.

Marc

Last edited by Maximus; 04-02-2007 at 06:21 PM.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:54 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

I am a rookie but dont mind to help out....I am eager to learn new things!!!!
Old 04-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Registered

Thanks Marc I appreciate the welcome. It is tough trying to break into this as a newbie (Only been working on turbine boats since '00) and it is gratifying to know that even the competition is friendly !! Would love to be able to go up against Miss Geico and the Platinum Princess... just need a hull, sponsor, trailer, truck, supply of props,support crew... you know... just a few little things like that! lol
Anyhow... appreciate your offer of the Helo... we are going to try our hardest to get out there this year

Donzidriver... c'mon buddy... lets go racin' get me some contact info and we'll talk...
Old 04-02-2007, 09:51 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Rocketboat-

Sounds good to me!!!!!

Thought u would like to know more about me...My name is Chris and is from Michigan. I am hard-hearing guy and is trying to create a new team for Super Vee Class but the major problem is that I dont have any money to get team started, boat, trailer, truck, props, u name it.....
I am attempting to become first deaf driver to race with Offshore boat racing. I would like to discuss with you for any more information.
I am sure you prefer that way but I rather have throttleman being hearing and deal with communication with crews via walkie talkie or whatever that is heh
Old 04-02-2007, 09:52 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Rocketboat-

My email address is [email protected]

But i will create a new email address for any offshore boat racing updates soon...
Old 04-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

see you on the race course

Last edited by Maximus; 04-02-2007 at 06:20 PM.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

rocketboat,
I just graduated with a BSME. I have previously worked 6 semesters in an engineering test lab operating small engines to diesel engines on dynamometers. Prior to this I worked in the marine industry as a marine mechanic for 4 years.
If you needed another volunteer to crew, I would be more than happy to join.
Jr.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Registered

Thanks Marc.
And thank you to John for the invite into the AMF camp. Saw you guys in Pickwick last year as well as Toronto (My hometown) and you put on a great show. Saw your other post about getting interest up, and thats the way to do it allright. We have one of the best childrens hospitals in the world here in Toronto. If you guys want I can do some lead in work for when you are up here next and see if we cant go help some kids feel better.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
rocketboat,
I just graduated with a BSME. I have previously worked 6 semesters in an engineering test lab operating small engines to diesel engines on dynamometers. Prior to this I worked in the marine industry as a marine mechanic for 4 years.
If you needed another volunteer to crew, I would be more than happy to join.
Jr.
Great! Get me contact info and we will see what happens!!

(Are you current on "Solidworks" ?? I might have a project or two you might be interested in... where do you work now?)

Quick Reply: Firestorm Turbines Must Go Racing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.