Notices

Congrats Worthy Risk

Old 06-10-2008, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Default Congrats Worthy Risk

Got my Powerboat mag and they are the centerfold spread of the hot shot. Nice shot of an exciting turn in Havasu.
Now Jen and Mark let this be a lession to slow down if you want to be in the pic. And Wild Ride it looks like you are up my ass.
MD
Old 06-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Straight to the top for those two!!!

Slowing down didn't seem to help us.

Uh, we planned that so we could have the pole with Randy in Sunny Isles.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:26 AM
Registered

Talking

Uh, we planned that so we could have the pole with Randy in Sunny Isles.[/QUOTE]

The 55 boat gets the pole, it is based on the average finish of races raced, look on the bright side you are still in the front row! Randy is in the back............
Old 06-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Got my Powerboat mag and they are the centerfold spread of the hot shot. Nice shot of an exciting turn in Havasu.
Now Jen and Mark let this be a lession to slow down if you want to be in the pic. And Wild Ride it looks like you are up my ass.
MD

Randy I thought you liked to RUB! I will be back in Si and it will be deep penetration instead of rubbing you better tell Jim to buckle up!
Old 06-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by vinny kostelac
....The 55 boat gets the pole, it is based on the average finish of races raced, look on the bright side you are still in the front row! Randy is in the back............
We are making mods to the boat (since we are on the pole) to make Adrenaline Rush 18' wide!!

Dave
Old 06-11-2008, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

Just don't scuff the paint. I have already seen the bottom of Wild Ride as I thought it was going to drive over us at our first race, and at Havasu to close of a witness to the scarab spearing. Our crew cheif instructed us that it looks to be safer if we stay away from Typhoon and Wild Ride. So well try to stay out front
Old 06-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Aqua Banshee
Just don't scuff the paint. I have already seen the bottom of Wild Ride as I thought it was going to drive over us at our first race, and at Havasu to close of a witness to the scarab spearing. Our crew cheif instructed us that it looks to be safer if we stay away from Typhoon and Wild Ride. So well try to stay out front
Great ..................I love passing people real close, if its bumpy enough we will try to jump you, your boat that is!
Old 06-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

I am so pumped for this race ( in a non gay way) All you need to know is if you lift you go back another 20 yards. Now a wave every 5 yards I see some lapping going on.
PS Vin, how is your back? And speaking of lifting this is Simply Toss'ems first race. Mark ,can Jen keep it up? Dave are you ready for a lesson with Doug? Cooper was king in PR but dont think that will happen again. The Cubans might just keep going to Cuba to pick up more people. Worthy Risk has a long ride and might be thinking about what if, and the 3500 mile ride back. George, well all I can say is nice paint. Sooner or later the guys that bought Screaming Eagle will just be called *****'s if they dont show with that championship boat. Anyone else need some motivation to come out?
MD
Old 06-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
I am so pumped for this race ( in a non gay way) All you need to know is if you lift you go back another 20 yards. Now a wave every 5 yards I see some lapping going on.
...Dave are you ready for a lesson with Doug? .... Anyone else need some motivation to come out?
MD
Nope, no motovation here...Just MORE parts. Everything broke in OC. Hope to be back up and running by Monday to go testing. I wish we could just finish a race, but this boat has a demon in the lay-up somewhere. Everything we have replaced is good, everything else keeps fighting us....

Dave
Old 06-12-2008, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

Is Worthy Risk going to make it?

Slow Jen down, good luck do you know how many speeding tickets she has.

Quick Reply: Congrats Worthy Risk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.