Notices

Found New Speed!!!

Old 01-22-2009, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

didnt sell it! sent it out to someone who has more time than me.last report 93.6. Trying something else tomarrow.whats the matter Randy? Are you getting nervous? Your the only one who knows where it is.Maybe cause yours came from the shop to the podium in biloxi last year.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:16 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know where it is now. Back to the guy who had it running great the very first time around. Best of luck with her this year.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

While you are all out playing in the winter Typhoon is going with a complete re-rig of the boat. Deck is sanded and ready for paint,interior has some wiring changes,windshield is out getting tinted The box is getting sandblasted for paint,motor drive and gimbal will all be new from Merc. Looking for reliability and finishing more races in 09. No new speed just a clean up for now. I think 92 MPH is all you need to win in this class. Just make less mistakes and stay smooth. For the rest of you, sorry it didnt work out!!!!!!!!
MD
Old 01-25-2009, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

Maybe 92 mph in the bumpy water, Its going to take 96 mph in the flat.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:33 PM
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

I think it is amazing that you guys are getting that close to the 100mph mark with a single engine boat that only has a 525 in it. Very impressive to say the least. What is the Kilo right now for the class?
Old 01-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Registered

I am going only on memory here. I thinkt Steve M set it in 2003 at around the 93 MPH mark.
Then, I believe either in 2007 or it might have been 06, Bob M, set a spped of either 96 or 98 in TN.
But, I would think the official record is Steve's.

Bob was using an 850 in his !!!! Just kidding Bobby.

It's going to be a great season in SVL this year!!!

Wil
Old 01-25-2009, 02:19 PM
Platinum Member

Thanks Will. I was wondering where it might have been set. How you been?
Old 01-25-2009, 05:38 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Come on girlfriend!!!!!!! What you got sister? And Im not talking to you Gramaldi. Jenn lets see some pics.
MD
Old 01-26-2009, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

Pictures of what????? The boat or Jen?????

I am not even sure if she has bought a victory swim suit from LOTO yet.
In Orange Beech I think I heard a Sea Dog saying they were going undefeted the rest of the season. I guess that didn't work out!!!!!!!!

Our boat is in about the same shape. Windshield getting replaced, removed all the stickers, wet sanded the deck. That was a lot of fun about 4 cases of beer worth, tabs and box soon to be painted, new steering lines, Transom holes being filled, Tailpipes extended, interior being fine tuned, I will say the seats have gone over 200 mph on the water. worth at least 2 mph in our boat. Now where to put he extra 100 lbs we have to add this year???? We will be ready for the rough water this year!
Old 01-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Come on girlfriend!!!!!!! What you got sister? And Im not talking to you Gramaldi. Jenn lets see some pics.
MD
You know I could post some pictures, but they might hurt your feelings! I believe they are of us passing your a$$ at Havasu, Sunny Isles, Kenner, LOTO, I think thats all! Or do you mean pictures of the boat naked, You should clarify if you don't want to be embarassed!
Jen

Quick Reply: Found New Speed!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.