Notices

Thats it,New boat

Old 01-16-2003, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Thats it,New boat

Its official Im putting together a new F1 boat.Another Krytonite with a 525 Merc.motor.I will keep my old one untill it is all dialed in.I look forward to racing against the Vortec guys and think it should be a great battle all year.Im committed to winning again and feel this is the best package for us to run next year.
Randy
Old 01-16-2003, 09:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Red face Any P-Class racing in that new boat and you're in P3

Randy:

All of that P-4 talk and now you're building a F1 Boat. I knew you would not run P-4! You're a much better racer than a race promoter! HAHA - BH
Old 01-17-2003, 07:33 AM
Offshore Addiction

GO FOR IT RANDY & GLENN,one question though,why not have kryptonite build you an enclosed one,with like a big F-16 canopy,warlock still has the old A class deck mold w/twin canopys.........the boat was unstopable in A class in its day......step up and get safer,your fast,fast,fast in F-1......my next boat is going to be a big arse cat,or and enclosed 29 world class.....just a thought,that thing would scream enclosed,look how fast that enclosed ACTIVATOR is,and done right could look bad arse!!!!!

Old 01-17-2003, 07:38 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Talking

AL:

When Warlock ran in A class they were racing against old 27 Magnums. Phantom & Extreme rules the seas in SVL Single. Can you imagine trying to get your MSO from Carter on a new boat? - haha- BH
Old 01-17-2003, 07:46 AM
Offshore Addiction

I got all the info and paperwork I needed finally,whew,but its carters lawyer who owns the company now,the guy will sell boats and give the paperwork,its got nothing to do with carter on that part anymore.......theyve been straight up with us since all changes took place.......what chu laughin at me for,thats snow out your window.....BURRRRRRR!

Old 01-17-2003, 08:13 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Talking

AL:

Carter sold me a 28 Cat with a (8) - YES 8 year old motor in it! I only found this out last year when the lady that bought it called me and threatened to sue. Carter still owes me $ 2000.00 for working The Long Beach Boat Show in 1999 , he then stood me up for dinner and never showed up on Sunday - the last day of the show! Typical for Carter - I could go on and on w/ stories! BH
Old 01-17-2003, 11:05 AM
Offshore Addiction

i know,me too,not the issue that I'm lookin to discuss!!!!!are ya cold?

hey randy,beautiful,your daughter is goona drive um crazy and you to,trust me on that one.......mines 12 and getting her nails done at a salon now......please daddy,please.....they always say!

Old 01-17-2003, 12:00 PM
Registered

Exclamation Congratulations

Good for you Randy!..can't wait to see the new one run.....

Marty
Old 01-17-2003, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

I think we may do a birth of a F1 boat and take lots of pictures as we go along.Post them for you guys to give your opinions as we go.
Randy
Old 01-17-2003, 05:20 PM
Warlock 27

Thumbs up OffshoreAddiction

Hey Al.

The enclosed 29 Warlock is AWESOME..had Carter send some pics to me ....thinks its a great choice....hope to see ya at some of the races this yr..

Quick Reply: Thats it,New boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.