Notices

Turn #1

Old 11-12-2004, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Turn #1

Its known as the wall. Who will be there to take pictures? If you are a photo person speak up. We probualy can get you on a boat to snap off some pictures of a life time. If you are charging for the pics you need not respond. It would be great to have someone snap off shots and post them on the board. Even some video would be cool.
I have always seen people taking pics as we pass but have never seen ANY of the pics. This is one of the best spots on the course for some real exciting **** to happen.
MD
Old 11-12-2004, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Turn #1

Hi
Iam no photo guy but I'll be there with my digital camera and plan to post all the good shots I get. I hope you guys KICK ASS I love that black boat! Would you like one of you passing shane or already ahead of him? Good Luck guys
Scott
Old 11-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We got a table at Billy Fish's so if you're gonna do anything crazy, just do it there and I will get it for you

See ya there...
Old 11-12-2004, 09:25 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm not sure where I will be on the course, but I will put any and every picture that I take of you on a CD and send it to you.

Best of luck and be safe-
Old 11-13-2004, 10:32 AM
Registered

I'm not saying they have to be of our boat only. I appreciate any photos you do take of us. I am just saying turn one is the most technical turn with the worst water hands down. More boats have flipped,stuffed,broke and fiberglass ripping off boats there.
MD
Old 11-13-2004, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Just picked up the same camera the Ron P uses and even got an xtra 512mb memory card...and of course i wouldnt charge, i mean i volunteer all season who would ever thing of charging for this....COUNT ME IN Bernie 732-539-5882
Old 11-13-2004, 01:16 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Its known as the wall. Who will be there to take pictures? If you are a photo person speak up. We probualy can get you on a boat to snap off some pictures of a life time. If you are charging for the pics you need not respond. It would be great to have someone snap off shots and post them on the board. Even some video would be cool.
I have always seen people taking pics as we pass but have never seen ANY of the pics. This is one of the best spots on the course for some real exciting **** to happen.
MD
==========

I shall be there in the VIP area with my digital, with Ron or Klaatu over my shoulder or visa versa, or versa versa...

My camera, besides shooting racing photos has been known to shoot lottsa eye candy. I'm sorry but I just can't seem to control the thing.

I post all photos on a FREE access and FREE download website. Here is the link that includes at the present time: St Cloud, Marathon and Deerfield plus other Florida venues and classes I have shot. Feel free to visit and download as you wish...

Here is the link: http://community.webshots.com/user/gdfatha

What boat are you I'll try and pay special attention and differentiate between your boat and eye candy as best I can..
Old 11-13-2004, 01:21 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Is dis You??
Attached Thumbnails Turn #1-typhoon-1p6270130.jpg  
Old 11-13-2004, 01:46 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

or is this you??

Or is it Ron and Klaatu??
Attached Thumbnails Turn #1-11p6270164.jpg  
Old 11-13-2004, 03:21 PM
Registered

Thats what Im talking about! I have been wearing differat masks and trying to get the crowd into it. Thats some of the first pics I have seen. Thanks
MD

Quick Reply: Turn #1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.