Notices

SVL rules the sea's

Old 11-23-2004, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Thumbs up SVL rules the sea's

What a great season to be in SVL. Next year it will explode with new teams. Its been great racing with all you guys and hanging around with great friends. We wish we would have done better all year but are extremely happy with the way we ran in KW. It was great to finely Race you Shane and I have to admit you were better than I thought. The Kostalaks and crew did the best job of all and didn't break on any of the 3 races. They deserved the championship and now have a target on there back.
The entire team of Typhoon says well get you next year
MD
Old 11-23-2004, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: SVL rules the sea's

My hat is off to all of the SVL teams - I also underestimated a few. Here are the resized pictures that I have of you guys.
Attached Thumbnails SVL rules the sea's-kermit.jpg   SVL rules the sea's-svl-tight.jpg   SVL rules the sea's-svl.jpg  

Old 11-23-2004, 07:32 PM
Registered

more
Attached Thumbnails SVL rules the sea's-svl2.jpg   SVL rules the sea's-shane.jpg   SVL rules the sea's-svl-lap-one.jpg  

Old 11-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Registered

more again
Attached Thumbnails SVL rules the sea's-typhoon.jpg   SVL rules the sea's-wild-card-air.jpg   SVL rules the sea's-wild-card.jpg  

Old 11-23-2004, 07:43 PM
Registered

some more
Attached Thumbnails SVL rules the sea's-typhoon3.jpg   SVL rules the sea's-imco.jpg   SVL rules the sea's-imco2.jpg  

Old 11-23-2004, 08:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

what a class!these guys are what racing is all about,there having fun,support each other,close racing fun to watch cant wait till next year when a couple new boats come out.Made a deal with the wild card boys to trade a ride next year,and I think I got the better end of the deal!! cant wait.Shanes boat sure ran good also.
Old 11-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrat's Randy and Glenn !!! I know you guy's have worked HARD on the boat. Dave
Old 11-24-2004, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

No excuses's we lost fare and square and this is what happened to us.
1st race had a bad start, couldnt get out of the mill circle fast enough before the green flag. At the first turn we were in 4th but made up some good ground on the way out. We came back into Mallory sq. following Wild Cards' line and did a complete 270 deg. spin out. At that point Shane passed us and we were never able get past the top 3 boats with 3 laps remaining.
2nd race, again another bad start but running strong with the lead boats and on lap 2 our ballast tank inspection cap broke off and the steam from the hot water completely fogged our windshield to the point we couldn't see and at first thought we were on fire. Finished in last place.
The big race, We changed setup on the boat and had Merc. Racing working on re rigging our water system
(They are the best, Thank You guys). Got a better start but still were 4th to the pin behind Wild Card, Wild Ride and Shane. By the turn in Mallory we had captured 1st place and ran strong for 6 laps. In the 7th lap our ballast dump was giving us problems and we couldn't dump our water. We lost 10 mph in the straights but were fine in the rough. By the last lap Wild Ride and Shane passed us and we had no prayer of catching them. Then with 2 turns left to go Shane broke and we ended up in 2nd place.
Thanks for all the great memories guys.
MD
Old 11-24-2004, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

here ya go guys !!!!!
Attached Thumbnails SVL rules the sea's-dscn2442.jpg   SVL rules the sea's-dscn2464.jpg   SVL rules the sea's-dscn2466.jpg  

Old 11-24-2004, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

more
Attached Thumbnails SVL rules the sea's-dscn2470.jpg   SVL rules the sea's-dscn2471.jpg   SVL rules the sea's-dscn2474.jpg  

Quick Reply: SVL rules the sea's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.