Another 32ccx on the water! >

Another 32ccx on the water!

Notices

Another 32ccx on the water!

Old 04-26-2016, 12:25 PM
Administrators

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Another 32ccx on the water!

Mitch Kaplan and Captain's Choice Boats congratulates Steve Cowell on his new 2016 Sunsation 32CCX.

Sunsations' Powerboats' newest Center Console Extreme featuring the Tres Martin designed SS Taper Ventilation hull technology.

Capt. Steve Cowell is a seasoned marine veteran, piloting large drill ships in the Gulf of Mexico. So he understands the value of a well-built, dependable vessel. One that's perfectly suited to its given application. When he's not wrangling a 6000 ton steel behemoth in the choppy waters of the Gulf, he prefers to relax on the water by piloting a more nimble and faster craft during his time off.

Capt. Steve's first purchase from Captain's' Choice in 2007 was a 35' Fountain Executioner. When he was ready for a new boat he went back to Mitch. "I've known Mitch and Heidi and their team for several years and have always had a good experience in dealing with them in purchasing and service of my boat", stated Steve.

"When Mitch took me for a test drive in the 32CCX, I was hooked. The boat is fast and agile like my Fountain and the center console configuration makes it much easier to maneuver around the docks and gives me more room to fish when I want or party with my friends. Offshore it is amazing, slicing through the waves with ease while staying dry the whole time. I like the convenience of the twin Verados. The maintenance will be easier and the costs should be lower. All in all, it's one of the best boats I've ever owned."

See the complete line of Sunsation Sport Boats and Center Console Extremes at www.sunsationboats.com