The Jersey Boyz/AMF/Team Undecided DEMOLITION DERBY

Notices

Old 11-08-2005, 11:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We talk about All Time Lows That We're Proud Of, well it's time we prove it! We've Teamed up with those Red Neck, gator cooking scrape up the road kill and grill it brothers, James and Robert, from Team Undecided P4-20 for an all out crash-em-up Demolition Derby Tuesday 11/22/05 with a giant cook out afterwards. James, Robert and their crews have already started pulling cars from the junk yard and getting them ready. These two Hillbilly's have CAMERA'S all over their 12 1/2 acre property so all the action will be filmed. We may even get Talkoffshore.com to come over and broadcast it LIVE! Great way for The Jersey Boyz to end their season in Florida so I'm SURE somewhere, somehow...There WILL Be Another All Time Low By The Jersey Boyz That We'll Be Proud Of! Especially with the help of those puddin-cookie eating Red Nech Hick Rat Ba$tards.

Last edited by AugiePensa; 11-08-2005 at 12:43 PM.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: The Jersey Boyz/AMF/Team Undecided DEMOLITION DERBY

Yeah baby bring it on, Miami Boys invited......
Attached Thumbnails The Jersey Boyz/AMF/Team Undecided DEMOLITION DERBY-59_1_b.jpg  
Old 11-08-2005, 02:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
We talk about All Time Lows That We're Proud Of, well it's time we prove it! We've Teamed up with those Red Neck, gator cooking scrape up the road kill and grill it brothers, James and Robert, from Team Undecided P4-20 for an all out crash-em-up Demolition Derby Tuesday 11/22/05 with a giant cook out afterwards. James, Robert and their crews have already started pulling cars from the junk yard and getting them ready. These two Hillbilly's have CAMERA'S all over their 12 1/2 acre property so all the action will be filmed. We may even get Talkoffshore.com to come over and broadcast it LIVE! Great way for The Jersey Boyz to end their season in Florida so I'm SURE somewhere, somehow...There WILL Be Another All Time Low By The Jersey Boyz That We'll Be Proud Of! Especially with the help of those puddin-cookie eating Red Nech Hick Rat Ba$tards.
I would pay big bucks to watch that. I could only imagine Martin & Charlie with play by play, that sound like a good time
Old 11-08-2005, 04:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Your my Miami Step Child!
Old 11-09-2005, 06:41 AM
Registered

Hey Augie were going to have 1st-2nd-3rd place Trophies no entrance fees and we will provide fuel.I thought Smitty was your buddy after talking to him we figure you should get a 1984 dodge omni with a bullseye on the door!No Caddys or big cars allowed that would be like racing a cat with twin outboards and a canopy in P-4 class ,my inspectors stick to the rule book!!!!. Will need a list of how many of us are in the demo, will have two races then a run off till the last man moving wins.Prize money to be announced day of race!
James P4-20 Team Undecided
Feeder Class Racer and Love it
Old 11-09-2005, 06:54 AM
Registered

Can you give details on this party?????????? I would love to see it go down
Old 11-09-2005, 06:57 AM
Registered

Where you live Scott?
James
Old 11-09-2005, 07:00 AM
Registered

Edgewater, Md.....just south of Annapolis. Part of the Chesapeake Bay Power Boat Club. Augie would know me......the one with the Land Yacht
Old 11-09-2005, 07:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

$hit kicking Red Neck, The Jersey Boyz will include Team Wazzup Smitty and Anthony, Team Panther/DF Young Johnny(Pop-Pop) Stanch and Nicky, Team Papa Dukes Chris and Team Nesquik, Val and Augie. Now, what's for dinner?
Old 11-09-2005, 08:06 AM
Registered

Food -Jamican Jerk Chicken with extra sauce so Augie can dip his rolls in.Oxtail and Gravy with chichpeas and rice,cabbage and BEER-BEER-BEER-BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Undecided P4-20

Quick Reply: The Jersey Boyz/AMF/Team Undecided DEMOLITION DERBY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.