Jersey Boyz Party Tonight

Notices

Jersey Boyz Party Tonight

Old 02-25-2006, 06:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jersey Boyz Party Tonight

Plan for another all time low tonight. Good Friends, Good Food, Great Drinks, Awards, Farm Animals then to AC. Someone's getting locked up tonight! Wish you could ALL come celebrate with us but if you can't I'm sure someone will post the pictures. Have a great weekend everybody. Augie and The Boyz!
Old 02-25-2006, 08:14 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Default Re: Jersey Boyz Party Tonight

See you there . BOSS

Mike
Old 02-25-2006, 09:48 AM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Before we head off to our awards, I would just like to thank all the racers who have supported The OPA and The Jersey Boyz the past few years. It has been a blast. There are a few teams who are not able to make the trip this weekend, so I just wanted to let you all know, we will miss you all. We will do our best to drink your share. Looking forward to 2006. Hopefully spring will be here soon. Smitty
Old 02-25-2006, 10:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
Plan for another all time low tonight. Good Friends, Good Food, Great Drinks, Awards, Farm Animals then to AC. Someone's getting locked up tonight! Wish you could ALL come celebrate with us but if you can't I'm sure someone will post the pictures. Have a great weekend everybody. Augie and The Boyz!
It's just too damnnnn cold up there !!!! It's in the 80's here today !!! I think Frank was going to lay out by his pool with a frozen drink in his hand.... Dave
Old 02-25-2006, 12:27 PM
Registered

Hey Guys.....have a good time tonight and all get home safe....last time I went to a OPA party....I had a great time...but didn't remenber much the next morning.....
Old 02-25-2006, 02:30 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Thumbs up Re: Jersey Boyz Party Tonight

I remember that as well Gino. Good times for sure and more on there way this evening. Wish some god be joining in on the fun. I will have a few for all of you.

DPT
Old 02-25-2006, 02:43 PM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Have a great time and congratulations to everyone receiving an award. Wish we were closer - I'd bring some Budweiser Select and celebrate with ya!
Old 02-25-2006, 04:38 PM
Registered

you boyz have fun, but can someone please keep an eye on big bob oliver everyone knows what happens when team firewater shows up. miss you guys .......wayne o, by the way congrats to everyone
Old 02-25-2006, 04:41 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,067 Likes on 282 Posts

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
Before we head off to our awards, I would just like to thank all the racers who have supported The OPA and The Jersey Boyz the past few years. It has been a blast. There are a few teams who are not able to make the trip this weekend, so I just wanted to let you all know, we will miss you all. We will do our best to drink your share. Looking forward to 2006. Hopefully spring will be here soon. Smitty
OPA OPA OPA OPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2006, 11:25 PM
VIP Member

Wayno, Oliver was on his best behavior. We missed ya bud. Dave Scott, We drank plenty of Bud, just trying to do our part. See ya at the races. Smitty

Quick Reply: Jersey Boyz Party Tonight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.