Patchogue, L.I. Race, Boat and Vehicle info >

Patchogue, L.I. Race, Boat and Vehicle info

Notices

Patchogue, L.I. Race, Boat and Vehicle info

Old 08-18-2007, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by louietherigger
No the info is on the OPA site, it's the Radisson, let me know if there is a problem , Louie
We Had rooms at the Raddisson Appears they overbooked Hotel. Bumped us down the road! We made the reservations back in April too. Just happened Yesterday, so I dont think Rooms are still available.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Racer
Racer

Hey Billy,
Sorry about that, the girl has been very helpful but she messed up some rooms. We had 10 booked for the OPA staff and scorers some how she gave them up, so in a scramble to keep everyone close she called the hotel accross the street and got them to give us more rooms at the same rate. We've been putting out fires all week and this was a brush fire lol. I'll see you guys soon, Thanks Louie
Old 08-19-2007, 02:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Konrad / Fountain of Youth is coming, 433... 60' truck/trailer, plus room for a support vehicle.

Who's the "other" 433 entry? I may need to make a temp change to 438 if they show.

Cheers,
Brian
Old 08-19-2007, 03:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by p4-33
Konrad / Fountain of Youth is coming, 433... 60' truck/trailer, plus room for a support vehicle.

Who's the "other" 433 entry? I may need to make a temp change to 438 if they show.

Cheers,
Brian
The other 433 entry this year was Sunset Marina in OC. I have no idea it they are coming.

Sunset Marina
Old 08-21-2007, 08:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by louietherigger
Hey Billy,
Sorry about that, the girl has been very helpful but she messed up some rooms. We had 10 booked for the OPA staff and scorers some how she gave them up, so in a scramble to keep everyone close she called the hotel accross the street and got them to give us more rooms at the same rate. We've been putting out fires all week and this was a brush fire lol. I'll see you guys soon, Thanks Louie
Hey louie, Dont Worry I would have slept in the boat if I had to! Wouldnt miss this event For Nothin!!!! Great Job, and you were right the girl was very nice and got us in a more expensive hotel for the same rate. Glad to know we're Racing with a fireman! LOL Once Again Thank you for all your hard work we are Really Lookin Forward to this Race, We will see you Friday Afternoon!

Thanks
Jr.

PS Are we still Judging the Contest with Doreen and RG3? LOL Dont think I forgot About that LOL!!!!