Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Ok Serious Question – What the hell would you do?, I Feel empty inside; What to Do?? >

Ok Serious Question – What the hell would you do?, I Feel empty inside; What to Do??

Notices

Ok Serious Question – What the hell would you do?, I Feel empty inside; What to Do??

Old 07-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anyone can fix a broken heart from a bent prop it is Throttle Up, Julie is like the Ann Landers ( except way prettier) of propeller problems. And Matt is like Dr. Phil and okay I'll say it handsomer! lol, Louie
Old 07-04-2007, 02:16 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yesterday I was naked sitting on my bean bag eating Cheetos. I was watching a televangelist from Dallas on the TV and he was staring at me. He said "Are you lonely?" I said yea... He said "Have you spent half your life pursuing sins of the flesh in bars?" .. this guy is good.. He said are you sitting naked in a bean bag chair eating cheetos?" I was amazed. He said "Do you have the urge to send me $1000?" ... Close - I thought he was talking about me there for a second. - Ron White