Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Predictions 2008 >

Predictions 2008

Notices

Predictions 2008

Old 12-29-2007, 07:16 PM
  #31  
Registered
 
purnell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ocean CITY, Md
Posts: 514
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Full Course Meal

Gino, have you hung #6's yet on the Dragon, you know Gladiators slade Dragons for the kings super and had Bumble Bee pie for dessert
purnell is offline  
Old 12-30-2007, 11:40 AM
  #32  
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: looking for a surface
Posts: 114
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I predict Purnell will give us free hotel rooms for OC
ON THE CHIP RACING is offline  
Old 12-30-2007, 01:11 PM
  #33  
Registered
 
MANITIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Va Beach, VA
Posts: 2,825
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hey Bill......No, I have not put on the #6's....I'm going to leave the bravo's on for now, becuase the racing is so close with all of us and all the older SV's have Bravo's on them....I'm going to run the same to keep it fair for all of us....were working on some more older SV's to come out and take a shot at us....so leave those 525's in there for another year...I want my shot at you for the points championship this year....and the way I see it, its not "GLADIATOR"....its more like "GLAD-HE-ATE-HER" and not me......and the last I checked....That other Barney boat and your Barney II boat are nothing more then a stuff Dinisour trying to act like a Dragon......

So lets get ready to go to Miami and bet up on those AARP boats in SBI/APBA.....

Were going to have another fun year.....

See ya at the awards party in Feb....

Last edited by MANITIE; 12-30-2007 at 01:16 PM.
MANITIE is offline  
Old 12-30-2007, 07:52 PM
  #34  
BJM
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Boothwyn Pa
Posts: 562
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

JC will build me a motor that lasts a season?
BJM is offline  
Old 12-31-2007, 06:55 AM
  #35  
Registered
 
purnell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ocean CITY, Md
Posts: 514
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by MANITIE View Post
Hey Bill......No, I have not put on the #6's....I'm going to leave the bravo's on for now, becuase the racing is so close with all of us and all the older SV's have Bravo's on them....I'm going to run the same to keep it fair for all of us....were working on some more older SV's to come out and take a shot at us....so leave those 525's in there for another year...I want my shot at you for the points championship this year....and the way I see it, its not "GLADIATOR"....its more like "GLAD-HE-ATE-HER" and not me......and the last I checked....That other Barney boat and your Barney II boat are nothing more then a stuff Dinisour trying to act like a Dragon......

So lets get ready to go to Miami and bet up on those AARP boats in SBI/APBA.....

Were going to have another fun year.....

See ya at the awards party in Feb....
I am going to try for miami, the boat will be in Ocala, Going to get Tres to fine tune it.
Attached Thumbnails Predictions 2008-ke-engine-2006.jpg  
purnell is offline  
Old 12-31-2007, 10:12 AM
  #36  
Registered
 
MANITIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Va Beach, VA
Posts: 2,825
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I see you are having Tres convert the Cig to a single engine boat with that monster.......that looks like the engine in JC's Activator....
MANITIE is offline  
Old 12-31-2007, 01:26 PM
  #37  
Registered
 
purnell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ocean CITY, Md
Posts: 514
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sraight shaft with rudder
purnell is offline  
Old 12-31-2007, 03:25 PM
  #38  
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: looking for a surface
Posts: 114
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BJM View Post
JC will build me a motor that lasts a season?
He can build the motor that will last now get the other part of the puzzle to make it last
ON THE CHIP RACING is offline  
Old 01-06-2008, 09:32 PM
  #39  
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 1,459
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Tyler will KO the guy across from the dry pits in St.Clair
mrhorsepower1 is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 08:25 AM
  #40  
Michigan Mad Man
Racer
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ruby, Mi
Posts: 1,172
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by mrhorsepower1 View Post
Tyler will KO the guy across from the dry pits in St.Clair


It's all fun and games untill someone messes with the generator :
TylerCrockett is offline  

Quick Reply: Predictions 2008


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.