Boat Marina - Scam (3/01/08) !!!!! >

Boat Marina - Scam (3/01/08) !!!!!

Notices

Boat Marina - Scam (3/01/08) !!!!!

Old 03-02-2008, 08:32 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Boat Marina - Scam (3/01/08) !!!!!

Boat Marina - Scam

a 'Heads Up' for you guys who may be regulars at the local Michigan Marina. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out working on the Scarab. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works.

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls will come over to your car or boat as you are packing your bags and supplies into the trunk. They both start cleaning your boat and they pay particular attention to your out drives cleaning them with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another marina usually just down the street.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen December 4th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 24th. Also January 2nd, 4th, twice on the 6th, three times just yesterday, and very likely this coming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

This site could use a little humor today.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:37 AM
Registered

Damn.......I was just about to get in my truck and head up to Michigan.

there is plenty of HUMOR. Its in the "loss for words" thread.
Old 03-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick
Boat Marina - Scam

a 'Heads Up' for you guys who may be regulars at the local Michigan Marina. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out working on the Scarab. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works.

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls will come over to your car or boat as you are packing your bags and supplies into the trunk. They both start cleaning your boat and they pay particular attention to your out drives cleaning them with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another marina usually just down the street.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen December 4th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 24th. Also January 2nd, 4th, twice on the 6th, three times just yesterday, and very likely this coming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

This site could use a little humor today.

Rick that is not a marina that is the Traffic Light !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 03:52 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
Rick that is not a marina that is the Traffic Light !!!!!!!!!!!!
That would explain why I'm out of singles $$$