OPA  Ocean City racer info >

OPA Ocean City racer info

Notices

Old 04-16-2008, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am currently working on the May issue that will be covering last years Ocean City race and leading into this years race and was wanting to put a couple of pages together with team info, sponsors,etc. Would anyone planning on competing in Ocean City and wanting to be included in our O.C. line-up... please post up your info or send me pm and I will be in touch.

Thanks,
Rob
Old 04-16-2008, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Rob, the only thing you need to know is Typhoon is back again in class 5 and ready to kick some big HP a$$. What else do you need to know?
MD
PS: Should I elaborate?
Old 04-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Registered

Hey Randy
Old 04-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Rob, the only thing you need to know is Typhoon is back again in class 5 and ready to kick some big HP a$$. What else do you need to know?
MD
No elaboration needed!! I geuss that pretty much covers it. Thanks Randy
Old 04-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Racer
Racer

Hey Rob,
Our team is "Strictly Business" Motorsports, we run a 35' Fountain Closed Canopy in Class 2, The Driver is Louie "The Rigger" Giancontieri, Throttles- Eric "Tweek" Vohrer, Crew Chief and crew are Seth Korin and Chris Gebbia. Our sponsors are L.F.G. Rigging Inc., Midcoast Performance Marine, Gotcha Attorney Service, Lucididee Fastboats.com, Tony's Dinapoli Restaurant, Imax, Morgans Swans River Cafe, ACG Realty, Design Air Graphics and JJP Detailing. We are the current 2007 High Points Class 2 Champions, and I have pictures if you need them. Thank you,Louie
Old 04-16-2008, 09:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The Jersey Boyz site may be able to help you out. (When on the site just click on the image for the team page)

Which buy the way the teams need to start sending me thier updated info for the 2008 season. Help me out here guys, I can't have the most current info unless you send it to me.

(PS - Apologies to those that already did, TEAM INFO is in the process of being updated for ALL TEAMS)

Last edited by Lucididee; 04-16-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:35 AM
Registered

Default powered by dees nuts.

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
MD
hey black nuts, get ready for some squirrel nuts, we plan on taking OC win back to the squirrel nest in southern Maryland. You haven't seen the back of my transom yet ,but you will soon. Ha,Ha,Ha. Can't wait for OC. class 5 is going to be a BLAST!! To much Fun.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:00 AM
Registered

Default team info class 5

Originally Posted by R.P.M. Magazine
I am currently working on the May issue that will be covering last years Ocean City race and leading into this years race and was wanting to put a couple of pages together with team info, sponsors,etc. Would anyone planning on competing in Ocean City and wanting to be included in our O.C. line-up... please post up your info or send me pm and I will be in touch.

Thanks,
Rob
Rob,
Team Thunder Struck 553 is a Father and Son team, racing class 5. driver "Secret Squirrel " Pat Reiter, Throttles," Chipmunk" Dustin Reiter, Crew Chief Mercello Parodi, Pit crew Cody, Troy, Bryan, William, And Mike. Sponsors,Reiters Welding & Propeller, St. Mary's lighting, JWE, All Season Air, Downs Plumbing, Hotel Charels, and The Law Office of Kevin Perergoy. Home town Mechanicsville Maryland. if pics needed visit www.reiterracing553.com this is a new team for 2008 season

Last edited by secret squirrel; 04-17-2008 at 06:21 AM.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:13 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

Rob I Have What photos you need call me freeze frame i have the other race ready for you freeze frame
Old 04-17-2008, 07:53 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wahoo Racing 214 Class 2 38 Fountain Canopy. Driver Derek Starks Throttles Dean Howard Sponsors Dick Huvaere Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep, Accurate Welding

Quick Reply: OPA Ocean City racer info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.