Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Ocean City roll call >

Ocean City roll call

Notices

Ocean City roll call

Old 05-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

manitie, you know im just teasin, looking forward to racing . i might have met you once back when i was working with the Instigator boat in SV 2004-5
Old 05-08-2008, 02:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by byrideroffshore View Post
WINTERS u got 22 to get ready for this cupcake ....better be READDDYY !!!!! IS the poker run boat done yet???
Tony my friend I figure ur 22# is refering to days. Now here's the deal I can't make peter move anyfaster I've been hearing 2-3 weeks for 2-3 months I have my hopes up that we can pick ur new nightmare up on my 40th B-day 5/26 which is 6 days from the race not a bad present to myself considereing not many including myself thought I would hit 40. It would be nice to have a few days to make sure everything is ok with the boat u no like leaks loose hoses ect. which by the way I'm thinking of calling it " STUCK ON STUPID " As far as the poker run comment I keep tellin ya I'm not that smart cuz I don't get it ? Now we both know I still haven't been in a cat yet but I think u mean 22 days for me to be READDDYY but all I really need is 22 min of seat time to beat your sorry azz

Oh yea !! I'm not gonna tell ya to many more times to stop calling me winters

Last edited by GARBAGEMAN; 05-08-2008 at 02:43 AM.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:48 AM
Registered

There Is Going To Be A Lot Of Love In Sc This Year....can't Wait.....
Old 05-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Registered

Winters we have been pressing Peter at Skater to get it done...Tom calls him regularly to make sure its gettin done..
You will be fine..as far as the poker run thing...I think u and Tom are buckin for "best paint at a boat show' THESE THINGS ARE RACE BOATS>>>THEY ARE MEANT TO BE SCRATCHED UP..I signed mine down in Orange beach...As far as kickin my AZZ ...I got one thing for YA...ITS NOT GOING TO BE A WALK IN THE PARK!!!!! your gonna need 22 races to get caught up BIG BOY...
Old 05-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Winters
Old 05-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Racer
Racer

Jimmy must have been born on leap year, this is his 10th, 40th birthday LOL Hope you get your Birthday present for Ocean City. Louie
Old 05-11-2008, 08:28 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by louietherigger View Post
Jimmy must have been born on leap year, this is his 10th, 40th birthday LOL Hope you get your Birthday present for Ocean City. Louie
I wonder what kind of "cake" the SC guys will have for him?
Old 05-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Registered

Good idea wahoo
Old 05-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by louietherigger View Post
Hey Rigger there is a short list of people that thought I would ever make it to 40 once nevermind ten times. I do however get a great laugh at the fact that " Just for Men " lets thier #1 customer and biggest share holder make age jokes. Besides that aren't u like older then dirt . Ahh all jokes aside it is kinda cool that a man in his mid 70's feels good enough to try an be funny.

ps I sure do hope I get my b-day present ontime cuz u know I hate wearing the JACKAZZ look on my forhead

Last edited by GARBAGEMAN; 05-11-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Registered

Winters we have been pressing Peter at Skater to get it done...Tom calls him regularly to make sure its gettin done..
You will be fine..as far as the poker run thing...I think u and Tom are buckin for "best paint at a boat show' THESE THINGS ARE RACE BOATS>>>THEY ARE MEANT TO BE SCRATCHED UP..I signed mine down in Orange beach...As far as kickin my AZZ ...I got one thing for YA...ITS NOT GOING TO BE A WALK IN THE PARK!!!!! your gonna need 22 races to get caught up BIG BOY...
Tony my man ur right no walk in the park JUST A RIDE IN THE WATER LMAO

and don't u worry she's gonna get scratched up rubben against u.

ps give square boy my # I wanna pick his brain if u don't mind

Quick Reply: Ocean City roll call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.