Notices

Golf Challenge

Old 05-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Golf Challenge

Yo Yo Yo Jimmy and Gino, I got a course for you guys!! It's the 1st annual Ed Summers Golf Outing Presented by the Patchogue Village F.D. they are the men and women who made sure we were safe at last years Battle on the Bay. The Date is July 14th, 2008 @ the West Sayville Country Club, Sayville N.Y. Shotgun start @ 2:00 pm. ( about 3 miles west of Patchogue) for more info call Chris Kane @ 631-475-1953 or John Ferrante @ 631-289-3803
Old 05-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Registered

I will not be able to do it on the 14th....its to close to the Mich races....

I already have the poster being made which I will post on here as soon as its done....just waiting to see the dates we will do....

I was thinking we would do it the weekend of one of our races like on a Friday.....

Cambridge has the golf course right next to the dry pits....so that was one I was thinking of....

Point pleasent I'm not sure how close a golf course is.....

But what ever race we want to do it at I want to take 4 or 5 days off and fly up there and work on sponsors and get with the local Autizm chapter so I can set up were the money can go to...plus get some of there volunteers to come out....I'm also going to work with some partners of the Coast Guard to get involved......

I'm also working on having a photo shoot for kids with autizm on the race boats and having posters made of them....

If you guys want, we can have a auction on Friday night or Saturday night and get some donations....maybe even have some Hotels sponsor soom rooms we can auction off for teams that will be staying there anyways.....I have a list of things already made up.....Jimmy lets pick a site and get the ball rolling.....

Last edited by MANITIE; 05-08-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:02 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Since we have race at Harrison Twp this July....Metro Beach have 18 holes golf course there! It's fun! I played golf there several times.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Registered

Hey Gino ! I would Love to see this thing happen on L.I. but as far as all that logistics crap it's all on u I just don't have the patience for that stuff plus I hate everybody. So u pick the site & u pick date and u take care of all the rest of the bullchit just tell me where & when to be there. Now on my end I'll do the following 1. bring my clubs 2. have a great laugh looking at u with the jackazz look on after whoopin your azz. 3. make fun of u for the rest of the race weekend. 4. ask u why u where stupid enough to bet me with only an 8 iron when I still woulda did if u had a complete set.

OK jokes aside lets make this the 1st annual Jimmy & Gino trying to golf for autism outing.

if I beat u I will cut a check for 50% of any doller amont that is raised for autism in connection with this event. If u beat me I will match any doller amount raised and u have my word on it.

ps. I sure hope ur better at golfing with an 8 iron then u are at racing boats or it's gonna be to easy for me .

Last edited by GARBAGEMAN; 05-09-2008 at 02:07 AM.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:15 AM
Racer
Racer

Hey Jimmy,
I tried to get you close to home where you would have a chance to practice ! And I heard through the grape vine that Gino only has an 8 iron ! Also are you guys gonna go the full 18 holes? That could be a logitical nitemare, besides it could take 2 weeks! I wish I knew how to play them I could really smack talk this think up! Louie
Old 05-09-2008, 07:34 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by louietherigger
Hey Jimmy,
I tried to get you close to home where you would have a chance to practice ! And I heard through the grape vine that Gino only has an 8 iron ! Also are you guys gonna go the full 18 holes? That could be a logitical nitemare, besides it could take 2 weeks! I wish I knew how to play them I could really smack talk this think up! Louie
Louie, It's a pretty easy game. Throw a bucket of balls in the woods and head for the club house. Keeps the miles down on the golf cart.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:55 AM
Racer
Racer

LoL Sounds like I could be pretty good at this game after all.

Last edited by louietherigger; 05-09-2008 at 02:38 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:22 AM
Registered

First of all.....its a 8 iron and a putter.....and if its OK with Louie how about we do it at the Patchooogggoooeeeyyy race that friday....its aready going to be a great race weekend with a bunch of people so what better way to raise money for a great cause....that gives me enough time to get things together....and will give Jimmy time to play at one of his home courses......I will be posting the poster in the next 2 days or so....

Jimmy that sounds great what you will bring to the table.....

Louie give us the OK and its on.....

LET IT BE SAID......
LET IT BE WRITTEN.....
LET IT BE DONE.......
Old 05-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MANITIE
First of all.....its a 8 iron and a putter.....and if its OK with Louie how about we do it at the Patchooogggoooeeeyyy race that friday....its aready going to be a great race weekend with a bunch of people so what better way to raise money for a great cause....that gives me enough time to get things together....and will give Jimmy time to play at one of his home courses......I will be posting the poster in the next 2 days or so....

Jimmy that sounds great what you will bring to the table.....

Louie give us the OK and its on.....

LET IT BE SAID......
LET IT BE WRITTEN.....
LET IT BE DONE.......
Changing the rules already cupcake? alright u can have the putter. This is a great idea Gino and another great statement of ur caracter. Thanks for being you !!

Last edited by GARBAGEMAN; 05-09-2008 at 10:01 AM.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Registered

I had to go back and look at my challenge on Louie's other thread.....and yes I did put a 8 iron and a putter as the challange.....but I do understand as many times you have hit your head in that PT Cruiser that things are still foggy....

and I'm sure we will have to put a restricter plate in your golf cart to keep you under 4 mph......

I'm looking foward to this.....it will be a great time.....

Quick Reply: Golf Challenge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.