"Live webcast Coverage" of OPA Ocean city Race >

"Live webcast Coverage" of OPA Ocean city Race

Notices

"Live webcast Coverage" of OPA Ocean city Race

Old 05-21-2008, 05:59 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up "Live webcast Coverage" of OPA Ocean city Race

Supercat racing will "webcast" the Opa Ocean city race "LIVE"!!!!! With the help of Marty from Vision one
Studios, We have worked so hard to bring out Phase One of the Supercat racing webcast coverage of the Geico Triple Crown Event. Slated to debut in July, because of the expected size and excitement generated by all OPA fans and racers,we have decided to build a temporary site to broadcast the event. Phase Two will be cell phone viewing. Phase Three will be "live" in cockpit video from some of your favorite competitors during the race. All preliminary tests have been very successful, But the REAL test will be in OCEAN CITY.
Big Thanks to Amanda and Rob from RPM Magazine , who have focused on Race and Poker run coverage in their magazine. Dave Thomas from Speedwear , and Jeff from FreezeFrame have all supplied countless hours to the SUPERCAT Racing Website Debut.

Supercat racing will also choose one lucky fan and his or her family to "hang out" with a SUPERCAT team for the whole weekend, attend all private parties , free autographs and T shirts..and just have fun.Log on to enter.

So log on to SUPERCATRACING.Com and Get ready for the FIRST LIVE COVERAGE of The OPA
GEICO TRIPLE CROWN Ocean City Race ,MD- May 30th-June 1st.

Lastly, Big Thanks to Drew from Talkoffshore for teaming up to provide the audio for the event. TALKOFFSHORE will be Ocean city.I am sure they will be updating their website soon. Drew has always supported the developemnt of OFFShore Racing on all levels.
Drew gave me some great insight back in 2002 on my SUPERCAT purchase.His support is one of the reasons I started to race. Thanks Again!!

Last edited by byrideroffshore; 05-21-2008 at 07:45 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:18 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome!
Old 05-22-2008, 06:28 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 805 Likes on 595 Posts

Reserve Your On Board Camera OPA for 2008 Season !! at www.freezeframevideo.net helicopter footage ,on boards,and photos asap after the race freeze frame Talkoffshore and Supercat Racing Will Be There Freeze Frame Is Glad To Be Part Of It Reserve You On Board Camera Now!! www.freezeframevideo.net
Old 05-22-2008, 08:40 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great Job Tony!
Old 05-22-2008, 09:22 AM
Registered

Augie maybe you can round up any new team info for Martin on talk offshore..I think u guys got some new p boats and he will need info on them. Webcast will cover ALL Classes!!!
Old 05-22-2008, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will this webcast be of all the OPA classes racing or just the Supercats?
Old 05-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Registered

Yes it's for all OPA classes racing on Sunday..Smitty and all the Opa racers have done such a good job supporting the event that WE had to roll it out early....
Old 05-22-2008, 12:33 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Tony, all updated info for the teams is on www.thejerseyboyz.com UNLESS they didn't provide it to Doreen but I'll take care of it. Just have Martin go to the site. Thanks
Old 05-24-2008, 07:22 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Excellent news Tony !!!

Great job !!!

For those of you that missed last year's event have a look at this :

OPA:

http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/f314070451/

and the Pro Series:

http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/f87203502/

If that isn't enough for you to come see the races in person, hook up to the webcast !

I'll be in town documenting the entire event as I did last year but with bigger faster equipment.

See everyone there !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 05-24-2008 at 07:40 AM.
Old 05-24-2008, 07:55 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

People, we're STILL missing team info on certain teams! Lets go. The race is only 8 days away.

Last edited by AugiePensa; 05-24-2008 at 08:00 AM.

Quick Reply: "Live webcast Coverage" of OPA Ocean city Race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.