Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Class 3.....wanted And Pour It On... >

Class 3.....wanted And Pour It On...

Notices

Class 3.....wanted And Pour It On...

Old 07-10-2008, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Class 3.....wanted And Pour It On...

Well....I'm bored....but I do see a little prediction in Class 3....WANTED had there fun in Ocean City in the ruff...but welcome to the chine walk water for that Cig....I see in your furture a 6th place or lower.....to my Pour It On Kitty Cat buddy....you will need both your engines working to beat us...so get to work and it better be peeerrrring to beat us....becasue you know if were in front of you even by 50 feet going into a turn...I will hear your saying last year...."Gino....do you hear that.......it sounds like a door is about to get SLAMMED"...so tell your brother driving in the blind is required racing aginst us.....to BARNEY.....well....we played with you in Patchaque and in Cambridge we learned you too hear that same saying with that slamming doors...you got us once....but not twice...with Haggin in the boat....he'll be screaming slow down....watch out.....ow no....that enough will distract you 2 to let us by......but I expect you will finish on the podium....well....if you finish....to CRIME PAYS...thats an easy prediction..."brake out"....to Extreme....well thats a lot of weight in that boat...and I'm not just talking about the weight of the boat....but a 4th place finish will be a good one....and for Bobby in his Fomula....even know he is a rookie...and his driver is a newbee...I do see him taking a 3rd because things will be getting to hairy in the front of the pack for him to stick his noise in.....and to the rest of the class 3 teams....you will fill in 5th to last....but again...don't worrie...you won't be alone in last....CRIME PAYS is already typed in on the final results in last place......So here is my prodiction in writing....

1st Boat Responsibly
2nd Barney ( but they won't finish)
2nd Pour in "OUT"..sorry On ( If they start or finish)
3rd Hot LICKS.....
4th Extreme
5th write in
6th Wanted ( unless they flip during testing and sink and they have to build a new boat from scratch in 12 hours and in that case they will win...AGAIN)
7th write in
8th Crime Pays

Last edited by MANITIE; 07-10-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Registered

Default class 3

Gino, This is my prediction: The real Story,
1st. puff
2nd barney
3rd extreme
4th the kitty cat Crime pays
the rest of the fleet are no shows.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:50 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

I will keep that in my mind and see who will finish first, second, third, and so forth........

Chris
Old 07-10-2008, 11:50 AM
Registered

Damm Squirel.....you did'nt even prodicted you old partner to show....thanks again for the help in O/C....see you next week....
Old 07-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Registered

Chris....are you coming to Harrison...if so stop by the boat I have some T-shirts for ya....
Old 07-10-2008, 11:55 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Gino,

Yes, I definitely will be at Harrison Twp and St. Clair! See you next week! My goal is to fill up my closet full of races tshirts!!! I'll be glad to stop by. See you soon, Gino!

Chris
Old 07-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hear there is another Cat coming to C3. He has a few World Championships. Can you guys say "Cat Can Do"? Gino, looks like 1st place just little more crowded.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Have fun Gino i am out for the michigan races and maybe the rest of the year.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Registered

Dean....good to hear of another putty catt coming to play....but I guess that 3rd place just had an opening...but till we see what he's got....Cat Can Do Nothing till she runs again....

Bobby...what happend...you put to much time in to just dropp out for the season...
Old 07-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Registered

Cool Gino

Don't underestimate the new set up.

Quick Reply: Class 3.....wanted And Pour It On...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.